3rd Unofficial (But actually kind of official) Halo Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Greetings Everyone! Even though I've already posted a few times, I figured I'd go ahead and introduce myself (and profess my love of bacon, who doesn't?).

I turned 40 this year and had been officially smoking cigarettes for 22 years. For the past 4 or 5 years, my habit had grown to two packs a day. Nearly 6 weeks ago, I bought … the Blu.

Now, it should be noted that I knew it was a horrific device when I bought it. However, the gas stations all sell them and I thought that it would be worth the convenience factor just to give vaping a shot. The first day, even with such a mundane system, I smoked 9 cigarettes without really trying which felt pretty fantastic.

Needing an upgrade, I found Halo and the G6. At this point I still wanted something small and easy to carry around. So I went ahead and put in my order. What a difference! But I digress. After a couple of weeks of hovering around a half pack of smokes per day, I dropped down to just a handful per day. A few more days and I was down to just that single morning cigarette we all loved so much.

My plan was to wake up every morning and vape, and when that didn't cut it, have that morning smoke. I knew that sooner or later vaping WOULD cut it. It finally did; that was four weeks to the day into my journey (not planned, or was it?) and nearly two weeks ago. It probably didn't hurt that a few days prior my Tritons showed up. Shrug.

My G6s are hanging out staying faithfully charged and awaiting my girlfriend's interest. As for me, I run 2 x 400 mAh Tritons when on the go or at work and use a Triton VV at home. As for juices, I'm still exploring, but my ADV is Subzero with Malibu and the Curse finding their way into the rotation every day.

Welcome Keraptis :thumbs: I'm also a G6 girl, a Triton girl and today thanks to Psyc69 I'm trying to be a dripping girl. :) I am also a hardcore menthol girl. I love the Kringle's Curse! And as my tastebuds keep changing I switch between all of Halo's menthols but right now I'm dripping a horny juice. :banana:

Halons I worked hard today. Sorry I'm late but I'm going to play ketchup, I'll be there in a minute.;)

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Indeed I am :p

I knew you were the one taking pictures of my ..... Sweet you got one of the last shots of my pretty ruffles and me hoping Wheezal could make it 90 seconds. ;)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399090219.848100.jpg

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Thank you so very much!
69SS is fine...or Camaro...or any variation! :)
I must admit I'd "taken a liking" to Evie's avatar the first (and every subsequent) time I see it!!! In fact, I so enjoy all the avatars on this thread, I'm having a really hard time picking one of my own....they kinda define you, huh?
I really appreciate the warm welcome...amazed that this thread was already at seven pages so soon!!! What a crew....Halons!! :vapor::headbang::party:
It's only been a few hours. The 2nd chat thread went 440 posts in the first 24 hours! But I think we have all calmed down somewhat.

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Like Kerapatis, I too feel that it's time for me to move out of "lurk mode" and embrace my fellow Halons and Halonetts! You guys and ladies have been entertaining me for a couple of months with awesome avatars, quick, witty banter and and very warm (slightly disfunctional?) family-type atmosphere....not to mention all the hilarity!! I honestly LOL regularly reading this (actually the last) thread. Totally thankful I found vaping and even more so that I found Halo Nation here on ECF!!! Vape on, Halons!!!!

Glad you finally decided to join us in the chat thread and since we have already met before in a more formal setting. I'd like to welcome you 69's to our informal chat thread. :thumbs: Where as you've probably seen SOME people can get a little crazy and worked up..... 69'sme........ahem.....er......what was I saying?

Oh yeah.....Welcome 69'sevie....:banana:

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks, 69SS (or do we call you Camaro?)

I always thought we were more than worth the cover charge. Beware of Evie, who will prolly take instant liking to your name.

I also literally would laugh out loud at some of the posts. I've made countless friends, friends who can't count and friends I can count on.

Welcome, friend.

:thumb:

pfffft.....I would not......you think you know me!! Ok Ok Ok I have to admit that my recent post gives your post a little smidgen of validity but really "Beware of Evie?" come on.....my handcuffs are all fur lined now and I stopped using the duct tape. :D

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thank you so very much!
69SS is fine...or Camaro...or any variation! :)
I must admit I'd "taken a liking" to Evie's avatar the first (and every subsequent) time I see it!!! In fact, I so enjoy all the avatars on this thread, I'm having a really hard time picking one of my own....they kinda define you, huh?
I really appreciate the warm welcome...amazed that this thread was already at seven pages so soon!!! What a crew....Halons!! :vapor::headbang::party:

Ha!! :banana: woohoo!!!

Seriously though 69'sher, take your time picking an avatar, when you find the one that is right for you, you'll know it. :)

Welcome Keraptis :thumbs: I'm also a G6 girl, a Triton girl and today thanks to Psyc69 I'm trying to be a dripping girl. :) I am also a hardcore menthol girl. I love the Kringle's Curse! And as my tastebuds keep changing I switch between all of Halo's menthols but right now I'm dripping a horny juice. :banana:

Thanks for the welcome! Tonight I am messing around with a Mini Protank 3 via adapter to my Triton VV. Do you think watermelon and grape will go with a 12 year old bourbon? I sure as hell don't, but I'm going to try it anyway.

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks for the welcome! Tonight I am messing around with a Mini Protank 3 via adapter to my Triton VV. Do you think watermelon and grape will go with a 12 year old bourbon? I sure as hell don't, but I'm going to try it anyway.

I like grape vapes but I don't drink perhaps anyone of the others could tell you. When they get wasted I'm the designated poster. :)

gopher_byrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Peoples Republic of California

Another Bourbon lover, you'll fit right in here... I'm vamping a horny cherry with some Makers Mark right now...

:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread