3rd Unofficial (But actually kind of official) Halo Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Bourbon lover, you'll fit right in here... I'm vamping a horny cherry with some Makers Mark right now...

:vapor:

I've always tasted vanilla undertones with Sub Zero and I find that it mingles with the vanilla flavor of an aged bourbon quite nicely. Malibu's flavor is overpowered by bourbon with rye in it even though I enjoy the sweetness; I'm guessing it'd fare better with a wheater. I haven't had the opportunity to try it yet, but I think the Curse would be great with a wild straight rye from Indiana.

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
But I'd bet Torque would go with bourbon, and a poster of Evie....

Here is a good poster ;)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399093513.930263.jpg

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
Ha!! :banana: woohoo!!!

Seriously though 69'sher, take your time picking an avatar, when you find the one that is right for you, you'll know it. :)

I do have a question for you Evie. How did you get the font size that big on the text in your sig above and below your banner? Every time I try to make mine anything bigger than one, I get an error saying "BB code size value is too big." !?!?

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
Thanks for the welcome! Tonight I am messing around with a Mini Protank 3 via adapter to my Triton VV. Do you think watermelon and grape will go with a 12 year old bourbon? I sure as hell don't, but I'm going to try it anyway.

Tribeca is going rather well with this tonight ... image.jpg :toast:

weskeene

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
Quincy, IL
Tough announcement. We lost our cat of almost 15 years today. It was impossibly hard watching him these past couple of weeks as he lost weight, stopped eating and drinking and became nearly comatose. Finally, we made the decision to end his agony.

I bring this here because I consider you all friends, and we're hurting in this house. But more to the point, I bring it here, because not only did I not smoke, I wasn't even tempted. During this tragedy, one amazing success has been pointed out: these life saving devices.

Thanks for listening to me.

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I do have a question for you Evie. How did you get the font size that big on the text in your sig above and below your banner? Every time I try to make mine anything bigger than one, I get an error saying "BB code size value is too big." !?!?

When you preview your signature, I highlight the text only part then choose size for the highlighted text. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread