1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

4 weeks smoke free

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by TheMuppet, May 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. TheMuppet

TheMuppet Senior Member ECF Veteran

i cant believe its been 4 weeks already ... I'll Vape to that ... for those new people wanting to quit analogs, vaping is the future

2. Filibuster

Filibuster Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Congrats! One month is no small feat. I just passed 2 months a couple of days ago, and didn't even realize it as I was too busy vaping my face off. Keep at it!

3. ency

ency Full Member

Congrats! I'm only on day seven but must say switching to vaping has smoothed the transition more than I would have believed.

4. Cormac

Cormac Full Member Verified Member

Congrats! I start vaping (and quit smoking) almost half a year ago. Unbelivable how easy it was, after more than 25 years of smoking. You right, vaping is the future ...

5. RockinRay

RockinRay Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Wow! Congrats!

I can't wait until I hit that 4 week mark. It is on the way...

6. YoureFired

YoureFired Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Day 6 here and I'm basically still watching the minutes pass and counting the hours.

4 weeks is amazing.. Kudos.

7. Sonar505

Sonar505 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Congrats and welcome I also just hit my first month. pretty amazing how much easier it has been with vaping compared to anything else I have ever tried.

8. Beans

Beans Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Congratulations!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!

9. TheMuppet

yes i have tried the patches to no avail, gave up and went back too analogs,years later kinda stumbled onto vaping, and havent looked back ... the transition has been pretty much seamless for me .. and i love the tastes of different juices..

10. YoureFired

TheMuppet -- What vaping device do you use?

11. VTAK8K

VTAK8K Senior Member ECF Veteran

I've been off analogs for over 6 months now. It gets easier every day. I can now even see a future where I put down the PV, that's a long way off but definitely a possibility.

12. ManuDawg

ManuDawg Vape Proud Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Wow, congrats TheMuppet that's great!

And congrats to Filibuster, Ency, You'reFired, RockinRay and Sonar505! Way to go! :thumbs:

13. TheMuppet

Man everyone here is soo cool, and its encouraging to find places dig around in , ask questions, and get information.. i found that my vaping has a huge side effect on me .. i am a becoming a post whore.....lol

14. YoureFired

Thanks, ManuDawg. I just hope I don't become one of those ex-smoker a**hats who thinks they're better than everyone (especially smokers), just because they conquered smoking and are now somehow above it all. Ex-smokers can be such d!cks.

15. TheMuppet

I have an volcano inferno (ego-c?) and use clearomizers with it.. already looking into getting a Lavatube for the varible voltage... but i have been more then happy vaping with what i have now.. its taken awhile to sort out juice i like because as my tastebuds recover, i dont want that analog taste i was looking for at first ..

16. Mikeborggaard

Mikeborggaard Full Member

Congratulations!!!!!! Keep up The good job

17. YoureFired

Wow, the Infernos look HOT! But yeah, I'm also looking into upgrading to either the LavaTube or the ProVari myself. I'm tired of constantly refilling and replacing the clearomizers. The performance just goes downhill after just a day or so until I put in a new clearomizer. The eGo batteries have been great, actually. I alternate two on charge while two in use.

18. Mikeborggaard

Mikeborggaard Full Member

Congratulations!!!!!! Keep up The good job

19. potholerepairman

potholerepairman Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    TheMuppet , back in my day you had to find a pet store with fill and a juice that would not burn your insides like a thermo nuclear burrito on cinco de mayo from a roach coach truck before noon.It was so hard getting off the smokes they had a circle of want and faith that both didn't have answers.Just kidding it was so easy to switch it felt criminal and perverted in every way.Congrats to you and every one who has an open mind, when you find something better you move on.I know I did and may your vaping keep going , it is the promised land.I am a rookie in the sense that the new devices have only meaning in picture form,the only thing suggested by me is do not buy for tommorrow as your wants needs and desires will change, not in a bad way but why be a packrat.Enjoy.

20. blocsin

blocsin Full Member Verified Member

Supporting member
    Congratulations!!!

14th day analog free for me. Longest ever since I started smoking cigarettes some 30+ years ago. Don't know if I would have quit smoking cigarettes if I didn't discover vaping...probably not. Keep up the good work!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.