4 weeks smoke free

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuppet

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2012
Tacoma, Wa
TheMuppet -- What vaping device do you use?

I have an volcano inferno (ego-c?) and use clearomizers with it.. already looking into getting a Lavatube for the varible voltage... but i have been more then happy vaping with what i have now.. its taken awhile to sort out juice i like because as my tastebuds recover, i dont want that analog taste i was looking for at first ..

YoureFired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
The Berserkshires, MA
Wow, the Infernos look HOT! But yeah, I'm also looking into upgrading to either the LavaTube or the ProVari myself. I'm tired of constantly refilling and replacing the clearomizers. The performance just goes downhill after just a day or so until I put in a new clearomizer. The eGo batteries have been great, actually. I alternate two on charge while two in use.

potholerepairman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
TheMuppet , back in my day you had to find a pet store with fill and a juice that would not burn your insides like a thermo nuclear burrito on cinco de mayo from a roach coach truck before noon.It was so hard getting off the smokes they had a circle of want and faith that both didn't have answers.Just kidding it was so easy to switch it felt criminal and perverted in every way.Congrats to you and every one who has an open mind, when you find something better you move on.I know I did and may your vaping keep going , it is the promised land.I am a rookie in the sense that the new devices have only meaning in picture form,the only thing suggested by me is do not buy for tommorrow as your wants needs and desires will change, not in a bad way but why be a packrat.Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread