4 years ! $8,710.00 or $26,000.00 Reality Check

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huffin & Puffin

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
South Shore Massachusetts
July 11, 2009.

That’s the first date on my order history at NHaler.com, the same day I first spoke with Drew.

Happy 4th vapeday to me, happy vapeday to me, happy vapeday dear Huffin, happy vapeday to me.

$8,710.00, give or take, is what I show on a quick order add em up on the Nhaler site over the last 4 years.

If that sounds like a bunch of cash to you keep reading.:confused:

If you’re a newbie at vaping your lucky.

There is no way you will get near spending that kind of money.:thumb:

The dollar value above includes the cost of evolution, the evolution of vaping hardware.

You name it, I probably owned it, fried it, killed it, melted it, you get the picture.

I remember the write ups on the 510 a few years ago concerning the 5 or 6 hour battery longevity.

I had them screaming for mercy in under an hour.:evil:

$17,520.00 is what I would have spent on my evil death stick habit during the same period of time.

That’s a very conservative figure, truth be told if I had attended the annual Memorial Day to Labor Day, three month long cookout it would be closer to $21,900.00 { two and half packs a day at $6.00 }

Let’s add in Mrs. Huffin 4 year death stick cost $4,992.00

I’ll just round it down to $26,000.00:ohmy:
So

$8,710.00 or $26,000.00

I AM AN ADDICT AND I DON’T SMOKE!

I tried to quit cigarettes and failed for 25 years!

I succeeded quitting in 2 weeks and have never looked back by investing in myself and the e-cig evolution.

I've told the story before about my first conversation Drew.

During one of our early conversations I said to Drew,” I hope you make a million bucks!”

This followed Drew saying to me, “I just want to provide a good product and develop a loyal customer base.”

E-Cigs continue to evolve and improve with innovators providing improved, reliable equipment.

Have no worries about your initial e-cig investments if your a newbie.

There have been a whole bunch of test pilots that have seen the wings fall off a hundred times.;)

Often times we look at only the cost of something but overlook its value.

$8,710.00 or $26,000.00

Hey Drew, I hope you make a million bucks!

Huffin & Puffin

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
South Shore Massachusetts
Thanks hittman.

Now that's one heck of a post count!

When people are buying a pack or carton at a time they don't really notice the cost.

I bought my Camels by the case when I was on the road in states with good prices.

That's what you call commitment.

When I pulled out the calculator I realized how I freed up the money for student loans I am helping to pay with two of my kids.

When they are paid off the same payments will go to savings for my grandchildren's educations.

No more cash going up in smoke.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I never spent as much as you did Huffin but they were cheaper here and I don't think I smoked as much but there is definitely some savings. As it always does, that money goes for something else so I'm not saving it in an account. Even if there were no savings, I know how much better I feel than I did a few years ago and that in itself is worth it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread