Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimerpuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2009
CO, USA
www.OneStopDIYShop.com
Its way past time for a random number post contest!

We would love to see your 4th of July Party Ideas, pictures ect! or just stop in and say hi!

Prize TWO $25.00 Store Credits!

Contest ends Sometime of the 5th of July, 2015 (the time depends how much BBQ we ate! hehe)

Rules
:rules:
1) no double posting! as always, if the winning post is a double post a new random number will be generated! (this means you need someone to post between yours, to be a qualifying post)

2) Post Limit - 3 per day! if you post more then three times and one of the posts over the third is the random number we will redraw.

3) We only ship to the USA and Canada. If not we would not be able to, sorry!

4.) If Ren or I post in the thread and the random number lands on our post, we will redraw

Last edited:

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
6/27

Hello, I just happened to stumble on to this thread. :) My 4th of July plans aren't too exciting, will just hang out around the house, probably do some grilling and drink some beer. The neighbors shoot off fireworks every year so I usually watch theirs and save my money. :D Thanks for the contest!

o-FIREWORKS-facebook.jpg

Reactions: KatzWh1skers

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
6/28 #1
oh very kewl, thanks so much for the contest!! We're not able to do a lot for holidays anymore, but for the the perfect way to celebrate is with family friends, Smoke brisket and other assorted goodies, to include strawberry shortcake, since I haven't had any yet!! Ya gotta understand, it's never officially Spring for me til I have my first strawberry shortcake and see my first field of bluebonnets........haven't experienced either yet this year. :(

Reactions: pbxbelmar

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
6/28 #2

sorry Mac, hope the week goes quickly for you and has some wonderful surprises in it for ya!

Additionally my ideal 4th of July would include, lots of patriotic songs sung by a campfire while of course roastin marshymallers for s'mores (never had one done like that, just s'mores in the oven one time, not the same) lol

Reactions: mac63
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread