Not open for further replies.

Josh V

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Omaha, NE
nicoticket.com
HEY! HEY! LISTEN!

We've got a super cool special offer going for the 4th of July!

All orders placed between 12:00 am and 11:59:59 pm on Saturday, the 4th of July, that are $50 USD or more, will receive 60mL of Got Cookie for free! It will be either one 60mL bottle or two 30mL bottles, depending on available stock. Nicotine level will be whatever you ordered most of on the qualifying order.

Questions, comments, or concerns? E-mail us at contact@nicoticket.com and we'll tell you to go away. :p

Tell your friends, tell your family, tell your friend's family, tell your dog, tell your friend's dog! It's gonna be fun on a bun!

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
You guys are amazing. Cleverly tricky, but amazing!!

Been telling myself all along that I have no reason to give GC a try, as I can make a decent DIY that's similar pretty easily.
Now you've gone and done it. Raz Cup finally hit for me last night (6+ month steep), guess I have two reasons for a order now!!

Josh V

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Omaha, NE
nicoticket.com
You guys are amazing. Cleverly tricky, but amazing!!

Been telling myself all along that I have no reason to give GC a try, as I can make a decent DIY that's similar pretty easily.
Now you've gone and done it. Raz Cup finally hit for me last night (6+ month steep), guess I have two reasons for a order now!!
WE'VE BEEN PLANNING THIS FOR MONTHS!
1353358679_Mr+Burns.gif

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
All orders placed between 12:00 am and 11:59:59 pm on Saturday, the 4th of July, that are $50 USD or more, will receive 60mL of Got Cookie for free! It will be either one 60mL bottle or two 30mL bottles, depending on available stock. Nicotine level will be whatever you ordered most of on the qualifying order.

This is all that was said. Happy shopping! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread