4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
<<<<<falls over and faints. YOU'RE GONNA DO WHAAA???????

ayep...40 days of no booze.....i hear the first 40 seconds are teh toughest...

i'm HOPING teh first 40 seconds are teh toughest. water sucks...fish poop in it afterall.

it took me half an hour to type this sentance, i haf teh DTs so bad.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN

i'm HOPING teh first 40 seconds are teh toughest. water sucks...fish poop in it afterall.

For Lent, I'm gonna drink all the booz Wheezal is giving up. I'm drunk already :party:

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA

This is a MAJOR commitment wheezal. I'm worried about ya buddy.

For Lent, I'm gonna drink all the booz Wheezal is giving up. I'm drunk already :party:
Hope yer liver can stand it Angi!

well this working out better for me than i planned.....:evil:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::facepalm:

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
ayep...40 days of no booze.....
Actually, 46 days. There are 46 days between today and Easter. But for some reason, they don't count the six Sundays. Go figure. So, are we released from any restrictions on Sundays? Sunday gravy comes to mind...

5670946423_8829007200.jpg

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Actually, 46 days. There are 46 days between today and Easter. But for some reason, they don't count the six Sundays. Go figure. So, are we released from any restrictions on Sundays? Sunday gravy comes to mind...

5670946423_8829007200.jpg

And it depends on what type of Catholic upbringing for this "rule" My dad was SUPER strict about it and said, NO skipping Sundays during Lent. So now outta guilt, and the fact he literally calls me every year during Lent to REMIND me of this, I still do all the days of Lent. :facepalm: So, 46 days for meh

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
And it depends on what type of Catholic upbringing for this "rule" My dad was SUPER strict about it and said, NO skipping Sundays during Lent. So now outta guilt, and the fact he literally calls me every year during Lent to REMIND me of this, I still do all the days of Lent. :facepalm: So, 46 days for meh
Come out, Angel, don't let 'em wait
You Catholic girls start much too late
Oh sooner or later it comes down to faith
Oh I might as well be the one
You know that only the good die young

Last edited:

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
Day 1:

My journey to sordid depths of sobriety have indeed been a hellish ride. Memories long forgotten of events that bring only pain begin to bubble to the surface of my conscience. The physical pain of withdrawal is tolerable, for now. But I'm having trouble discerning which is worse; waiting for the mental anguish, or the actual pain to come.

sec, hot pocket done, yay!

ahem....

Reality is slowly creeping back into my mind, i had expected...no...hoped, that it would take longer. But yet here it is. The comforting voices in my head slowly fade away. The urge to watch the world burn while i watch in delight has turned into a walking nightmare. Speaking of burning, does the darned office microwave just coat things in lava?!? The roof of my mouf! Darn yous hot pocket!

Still many more days, i must learn to cope with what many others take for granted. Sanity. And not fearing the daylight.....or clowns....or werewolves i guess...probably regular wolves too, unless they're babies; i dunno what sane people fear.

How is the outside of my hot pocket like licking the surface of the sun, while the middle is still a solid frozen block of greasy ice?!? I never noticed this while sober....maybe it's not such a great deal afterall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread