4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Another one Dave...awesome seats of pit row, finish line, turn 1 & 4.
Noice.
Looks to be about 25 rows up? I'd like anywhere from the Short Chute betwen 3 and 4 to mid Straight, about where you were. Which race was that? Are you really that short?

And no wonder there's many accidents after Turn 4, what with you flashing that smile.

:wub:

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Noice.
Looks to be about 25 rows up? I'd like anywhere from the Short Chute betwen 3 and 4 to mid Straight, about where you were. Which race was that? Are you really that short?

And no wonder there's many accidents after Turn 4, what with you flashing that smile.

:wub:

No seats really. Its a suite and you can sit indoors or anywhere outdoors within the suite seats. We just grabbed whatever ones. That race I think was 2 yrs ago. I know Tony Kanaan won and I called it before we even got there and the suite was one of his sponsors which was VERY cool

ETA- and ya lil brat. I'm short but was leaning to get in pic. I'm only 5'3" :(

Last edited:

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Morning folks! I just don't get the whole racing thing. Slow cars and fast women.... I mean, ok, I'm really not awake yet. :blink:Looking good there Angi! :banana::banana::banana:

Thanks my purple sista...I can clean up sometimes hehehehehehehehehhehehehe

Going to races are a BLAST but if and a BIG if, the weather cooperates. I'd rather be blazing hot sitting out there, drinking a few beers then freezing cold which has happened. In fact, that race pic I posted, it started off cold and finally warmed up towards the end.

or maybe it was the drinks...either way, I was warm

psyc63

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2014
NewYork
@Dave i hope your not one of the people affected by the blackout. I hope you are reading this which would me you have power or a charged electronic device. Not like wheezals battery powered light up underoos or Divas ummmm well you know what i mean. if you get bored because you have no power then try rubbing scapes belly, thats always fun, not as fun as rubbing always belly while wearing the batman costume but it gets there or what i saw Angie doing through the blinds ooops was i suppose to mention that?

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
Morning folks! 3 day weekend Woo and HOO! I'm hoping I'll hoping be drinking something 'tropical' :)
13239278_1236422049701578_1477051833386285869_n.jpg

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
Food Truck Friday!!! Filipino Truck, Lobster Roll Truck, Grilled Cheez Truck, Juice Truck?...meh....but i went wif:

Philly Ceezy Stake wif Red Peppers and Homecut.....erm...Truck cut fries from Wholly Cow Burgers Truckhttp://www.whollycowburgers.com/

the physics are simple...the cheez and meet and starches form a protective layer inside mah belly that help soak up teh alcohol that i will imbibe later...thus giving me a cumulutuvuvie....cumulusnimbus...magnacumlaude....an aggregate effect of the alcomohol all at once!

science is fun!!! science wif booze and food is moar funner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread