4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
we haf record highs....it's 80 degrees here! and our "cold front" drops us to 70-ish tomorra.

in other words, awsum winter! my base tan is coming along nicely, no bikini lines here!

BRAT!!!!!!!!!!!! Before the dreaded S crap came yesterday, we had sleet but it was more like hail. Big chuncks of ice. Lots of wind too but the white stuff mainly missed us. It saved itself for those Northeast coast peeps bcuz they eat crappy pizza

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
BRAT!!!!!!!!!!!! Before the dreaded S crap came yesterday, we had sleet but it was more like hail. Big chuncks of ice. Lots of wind too but the white stuff mainly missed us. It saved itself for those Northeast coast peeps bcuz they ate crappy chicago pizza at Uno

:pop:

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
BRAT!!!!!!!!!!!! Before the dreaded S crap came yesterday, we had sleet but it was more like hail. Big chuncks of ice. Lots of wind too but the white stuff mainly missed us. It saved itself for those Northeast coast peeps bcuz they eat crappy pizza

awwww, pobresita....i feel for you, for reals bebe...see, this is my "feel-for-you face: :|" which admittedly is indistinguishable from my "i-ate-a-cookie face: :|" and my "man-that-lobster-mac-n-cheese-really-ran-right-through-me face: :|" i like to keep my face from over-expressing emotion, that way all the warmth and sunlight we get tans me evenly, it's a turrible burden, i dun want crows feet on these 80 degree winter days afterall!!!

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
Hey folks! Sorry I've been a little MIA lately. Brutal week and so glad it's FRIDAY!!!!! Sounds like my yankee Halons have had the dreaded "s" word come upon them....Big hugs to you all. Can't say I'm jealous though. It's 64 and sunny here in 'Bama, where seasons come and go every other day....:blink:

....now about that trust fund. Hmmmmm:blush: Have a great weekend everybody!

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Fairly nice today, mid 40s.

Cookin up a vat of Onyon Soup! About 5 softball sized onions, cooked down to golden brown goo, then red wine and beef broth. Simmering, filling the house with this amazing scent. Then I'll float a few bauguette slices on top of the bowls, top with provalone or Gruyere. slight brown on the broiler, served with the rest of the Red wine.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
and @psyc63 trying to sneak by without us noticing...

Tres anos sem fumasa!!!!

Congratulations, brother!!!!

celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
:banana:
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread