4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
Howdy Halons, sorry i was a way for a few days flew down to Fla. to check up on my parents. The weather was great but now im back in the cold. And of course 1 hour before i had to leave for the airport there tv decides to go. Had to scramble on amazon to order them a new one.

wait, where did their TV go?!? and how? that's kinda scary! it's the rise of the machines!!!!

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
Hey folks! One more day and this week is over. I missed my Zumba class yesterday and I feel GREAT! Those peoples are evil, what with all that moving around and stuff:confused:

They still make Zumba? I thought they went out of business because it's a terribad drink. Clear Malt Liqueur, bleh!

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
I want my hour back that was taken from me this AM
Me too!
Me this morning....sigh
17264461_1281314671953865_7441707505283305488_n.jpg

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
ok, got most of a big bottle of Cuervo, 2 whites, plenty of reds, a freezer full of stuff, plenty of pasta, and the gas can is 3/4 full for the generator.

This might be epic. The company just announced we will be closed tomorrow. Wow. They never do that, usually remaining open for whoever straggles in.

Yes, a big ol' blizzzard tomorrow, 15 to 20 inches expected. The four or five coldest days of the year have been in March.

@psyc63 make sure Scape stays in. I know he likes to play "King of the Matterhorn" using a SUV or a crosstown bus. Don't let him.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
There is going to be lawn mowing, sunburns, BBQ deck parties, outdoor concerts and plenty of bikinis.

But not today.

NYC and psyc got the fringe of it, 3 to 6. They dodged the bullet, which is fairly common there. I'm an hour above, and we have 10, expecting 18 to 24. The snow is blowing diagonal to horizontal all morning, with huge drifts. It might stop around 6pm.

I'm thinking chile for lunch, then some braised pork chops for dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread