4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Georgia
I hate this new format

Hey psyc, you can change that if you don't like the new one ... go to the bottom of the page where it shows 'Become Advertiser Contact Us' ( among other things ) and on the left side of that same space, select what likely says 'Aluminum' and it should pop up 'Style Chooser'. From there you can select which style you prefer, one of which is 'ECF' ... that one should get you back to pretty much like you were before the format change. :)

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
I miss Angie, and the Diva. :(

So, I took advantage of the Haloween sale, plus a rewards bottle. And grabbed 3 g6 on the go starter kits for 99 cents each??? (in clearance) One for backup at work, 2 for gifts. (Hey, a Logic at the gas station is at least $6, and they bite llama snot.) So 3 x 30ml and 3 mini-kits for just under $25.

:banana:

And I do miss the Haloween Contest, where I first met my zany Halon friends some 4 years ago!!!

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I miss Angie, and the Diva. :(

So, I took advantage of the Haloween sale, plus a rewards bottle. And grabbed 3 g6 on the go starter kits for 99 cents each??? (in clearance) One for backup at work, 2 for gifts. (Hey, a Logic at the gas station is at least $6, and they bite llama snot.) So 3 x 30ml and 3 mini-kits for just under $25.

:banana:

And I do miss the Haloween Contest, where I first met my zany Halon friends some 4 years ago!!!
Those were the days, my old buddy.

Reactions: DaveOno
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread