5 Flavors From Dr. Crimmy's

Status
Not open for further replies.

gymrat8168

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2010
Michigan
Here is a quick review of my first order from Dr. Crimmy's. I know there is quite a bit of info out there about Crimmy's but I figured this may help anyone who is on the fence about trying them.

I have been vaping for over 3 years and have tried a ton of liquid from the cheapest to the high priced "premium" brands. Some were good, some were bad, none were really great to me. I recently starting dripping and after realizing that rda sure like to drink the liquid I starting looking for a good liquid at a decent price. I placed my order with Dr. Crimmy's on Sunday and received it on Thursday. I am happy with their turn around time.

All the liquids were tested on a variety of drippers on a Sigeli 150 at various wattages depending on build. This review is based on fresh from the mailbox. I know some of the flavors will improve with steeping but figured a lot of people want to vape their liquid right away so this is my out of the box impressions. Here is what I ordered.

Apple Pie Ala Mode
80VG/20PG
6MG
Extra Flavor Shot

Straight out of the box this one is very good. I wouldn't say that it is a perfect replication of apple pie but that may change with steeping. I get a very nice apple with light cinnamon and a bit of a bakery flavor. The ice cream is very light at this point but the flavors are excellent. I have read that a lot of people suggest getting the extra ice cream option for more cream flavor. Overall this one is a winner and I would reorder.

Fruit & Cream (Blueberry & Sweet Cream)
80VG/20PG
6MG
Extra Flavor shot

This one is outstanding fresh out of the box. This one tastes exacly like it is suposed to. I get a nice sweet blueberry with a nice rich sweet cream. This one is my favorite so far and I look forward to trying some of the other fruits with the sweet cream. I will for sure be reordering this one.

Root Beer Float
80VG/20PG
6MG

This one is the strongest flavor and is the only one that I did not get an extra flavor shot with. The root beer flavor is very good and tastes just like the root beer barell candy. I am not getting much of the ice cream but that may change with steeping. I have also seen people recommend getting extra ice cream with this one so if you like a creamier vape you may want to do that. I really like the flavor on this one and depending how it develops with steeping I would most likely reorder this one.

Chocolate Peanut Butter
80VG/20PG
6MG
Extra Flavor Shot

This one is going to need a little steeping for sure. Right now I am getting mostly chocolate with a very light peanut butter taste. The chocolate flavor is good and is one of the better chocolates that I have had. I am really hoping that the peanut butter comes out a lot more with some steeping as that is the flavor I really want out of this one. If the peanut butter comes out after steeping this one may be one of my favorites as it stands now I don't think I would reorder this one.

Bananas Foster
80VG/20PG
6MG
Extra Flavor Shot

This is another one that I think will benefit from some steeping. Right now I am getting mostly a nice banana and a hint of a bakery flavor. This one is pretty good right now and if steeping brings out the other flavors this one will be very good. I am on the fence right as to if I would reorder or not as steeping will be the deciding factor.

Overall I am very impressed with Dr. Crimmy's and will be ordering from them again. The quality of the liquid is just as good if not better then many of the premium liquids that I have had. None of the flavors I got had any weird flavors or chemical taste. I would consider this to be great liquid even at premium prices. I got all of mine at $20 for 60ML which I feel is a steal for this good of liquid and I feel is a great value. I would encourage anyone who is on the fence about ordering from Crimmy's to give them a try.

TriStar

Verified Member
Apr 2, 2015
USA
I would love to try Doc Crimmy, but 60 ml of something I may not like...
+1, I wish they had smaller sample sizes available (ideally 15ml bottles)... However, Dr. Crimmy's is a rather popular e-juice vendor, and should you find a flavor(s) that doesn't suit you, I would imagine you could easily sell or trade it for something you like on the Classifieds.

TriStar

Verified Member
Apr 2, 2015
USA
@ OP, thanks for the in-depth review. I found it very informative, and I have been eyeing Dr. Crimmy's for some time now. It's on my short-list of vendors to try in the near future, although I have a ridiculously excessive amount of e-juice on-hand at the moment.

Still, Idk how much longer I can hold out on trying their Overdose / Strawberry Overdose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread