Not open for further replies.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf Squonk_me. Nice to meet you and glad you joined. Lot of wonderful people around here. Come see us in the reo lounge.

Reo Lounge Part V | E-Cigarette Forum
Connie_click-me.gif

Love you name btw. :sneaky: Have fun and make yourself at home.

Squonk_me

cut and paste has its consequences
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2015
Dry and windy
Thank You's,, for the warm welcomes! I DIY just about everything,,, which is why I'm here. :thumbs:

Have been all over the net these last few weeks lurking the bottomfeeders, found a link to a post here and
I'm thinking ,,, "I just have to have one". Once I get these initial posts outta the way I can contact them and
see if I can get on the list! :evil:

Squonk_me

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2015
Dry and windy
Hi Susan,
I love a clean, simple, box mod! You know, a mech that when it gets dirty you can throw it in the sink and make it happy. :D I found one here on the forum but its not in production yet. Not sure how to link yet but, search mymod,, and it comes up. IHave looked at the Reo, but its a bit outta the budget. Well the mymod might be too but no prices yet as I have seen, in (35 pages) of forum posts.

Reactions: Susan~S

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I know the price of the reo is a factor. But I don't mind paying more for something that I will leave to my son when I am finished. They are just that indestructible. Lots of good ones on the classifieds if you get to them fast enough. If you have any questions about reo's, the lounge is still the best place to go. They love helping everyone. I know because they still help me so much. :blush:

Squonk_me

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2015
Dry and windy
Hi R2C2,

Yes, the cost factor,,,. The Reo, and the Tmodcustoms, waaay (kinda) outta my budget.

Plus the way they look is a consideration for me too. That knob on top of the Reo, yeah, that just dosen't do it for me. The Tmods, well that double cut in the front for the bottle leaves me,,,.

I might just have to make my own, time will tell.

ps the pom pom smiley reminds me of a web site hosted in the wilds of montana!

Reactions: Rat2chat2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread