5 Year Vape-a-versary! Thank You for the support when I needed it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikenGA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
Georgia
To all the ECF folks who have helped me make this journey, today I celebrate my 5 YEAR vape-A-VERSARY, and I couldn't have done it the first two years, without YOU!

Back then, it was a long and slow struggle to make the switch, because the hardware was so poor, but I finally did it with the Ego-T and 'fluxomizers'. (I still have a huge supply of that 'early' stuff that I no longer use, but I don't mind.)

Although I can't remember the details of my last cigarette, I DO remember my very first vape on a Joy 510. My first thought was, "I can DO this." It took a little over 2 years from that first experience, but I made the switch on September 25, 2011.

I'm so GRATEFUL for vaping, and for the community that kept me strong when I needed it. Hopefully, I'll be able to share some of that strength when others need it.

Keep on vaping! :)

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
To all the ECF folks who have helped me make this journey, today I celebrate my 5 YEAR VAPE-A-VERSARY, and I couldn't have done it the first two years, without YOU!

Back then, it was a long and slow struggle to make the switch, because the hardware was so poor, but I finally did it with the Ego-T and 'fluxomizers'. (I still have a huge supply of that 'early' stuff that I no longer use, but I don't mind.)

Although I can't remember the details of my last cigarette, I DO remember my very first vape on a Joy 510. My first thought was, "I can DO this." It took a little over 2 years from that first experience, but I made the switch on September 25, 2011.

I'm so GRATEFUL for vaping, and for the community that kept me strong when I needed it. Hopefully, I'll be able to share some of that strength when others need it.

Congrats!

Reactions: MikenGA

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
image.gif

On quite an accomplishment

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
To all the ECF folks who have helped me make this journey, today I celebrate my 5 YEAR VAPE-A-VERSARY, and I couldn't have done it the first two years, without YOU!

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::party::party::banana::banana::banana: CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    Congratulations on the 5 year mark! In 4 days I put my second year mark on my belt.. I must agree with you about the fine folks here. I have received a lot of support and education from these forums. During my short stay here so far, I have made a few posts that I hope may have assisted someone else..

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread