Status
Not open for further replies.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Congrats on your five year to date journey Bill! :thumbs: I am really impressed that you are still vaping a five year old REO, Yet somehow not surprised. I'm only into the game about half as long as you, and only came to REOville about a year or so ago, but I trust my REOs mods above all others for the long haul. Because of Rob and his awesome creations, I can relax and know with confidence, that vaping will continue, no matter what, for me and all of us lucky enough to have discovered the pure simple satisfaction and durability of these wonderful REOs mods. Vape on and thanks for the share, these threads inspire hope and confidence to all vapers that we are free from those death sticks!

Hafaza

Verified Member
Jan 23, 2015
WA State, USA
Grats Bill!

We should all stick $5 or $10 a day in a jar labeled "Cigarette Money"...
Then, after a few years...buy a car with cash or something.

I have been doing this. I forget some days now, double down others. It is a cardboard box with a slit cut in it. Wrapped up completely in packing tape. Said I would open it in 5 years if I lasted that long. If I didn't I would take it down to some charity. Guessing it must have about $1,500 in it now or there abouts. :toast:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Congrats Bill, that is outstanding...your story is similar to mine...4 years on Tuesday and still using my original REO grand, amongst others.
I did FB for a long time back in the day, it's at the point my space was towards the end. All money grabbing and advertising.
Enjoying a VVwoodvil vape at the moment, this place is wonderful!
Congrats to you too on 4 years!!! That's wonderful!!!

Grats Bill!

I have been doing this. I forget some days now, double down others. It is a cardboard box with a slit cut in it. Wrapped up completely in packing tape. Said I would open it in 5 years if I lasted that long. If I didn't I would take it down to some charity. Guessing it must have about $1,500 in it now or there abouts. :toast:
that is so kewl!!

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
So today is my vapaversary, and here is the one that started my journey in reoville the summer of 2012. Still in service and just took this pic a moment ago. Vapes like a favorite T-shirt.
IMG_20160112_224949.jpg

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
So today is my vapaversary, and here is the one that started my journey in reoville the summer of 2012. Still in service and just took this pic a moment ago. Vapes like a favorite T-shirt.
View attachment 521983

Awesome :toast:

One more note for your pad: Stupid easy (as in life with a reo).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread