Status
Not open for further replies.

FireMist

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2012
NM
www.505vapor.com
Hi 505Vapor.com is now taking custom glass orders. Currently we have production glass tips and custom type glass tips and a new production glass tank as well. I am the glass blower and mixer and all around mover of 505 Vapor, so I can offer allot of input on our products or custom orders. We also have some Personal Kits and a large line of juice that grows weekly.
505 Vapor carry's US made juice, mixed the day of your order. 505 Vapor try's to be competitive on price and strives to keep good quality products in stock for our customers and community.
505 Glass tips are machined to fit the 510 style carto or atomizer such as the boge or vivi nova.
If you would like to have an idea come out as a glass drip tip or tank, you can contact me at 505VAPOR.com under our contact page. They quickest and easiest way is to fill out the form and leave a way for me to contact you so we can get your idea on glass.
Pictures will be posted here of new glass.

505 Glass TANK
GTank.jpg

Production Glass Tips

drip3.jpg

A Doughnut

dognut6.jpg

Attachments

• DRIPT.jpg
    DRIPT.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 301
  • DripR.jpg
    DripR.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 368
Last edited:

FireMist

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2012
NM
www.505vapor.com
Last edited:

FireMist

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2012
NM
www.505vapor.com
If anyone would like to see something made go ahead and suggest it, I have a few things on the drawing board, but I would like to know what you folks would like to see. Cartoon tips or gold or silver fume, their is so much and so many ways to start but anyone with an idea is welcome. I will continue to post tips. And any suggestions is in no way a obligation to buy I am just looking to stretch a bit. With all the normal glass orders I am doing its hard to get into what allot of peoples want to see. see yah and thanks for the likes guys it is all appreciated.

FireMist

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2012
NM
www.505vapor.com
Happy holidays guys we have been extremely busy here at 505 VAPOR. And we have extended our holiday sale into January. Our Sales will continue through the first week of January. We have many items on sale ego kits for $44.99, A lava tube kit for $49.99, Juice for $12.34 for a 30ml, Ego twist for $24.49. And as always all our kits come with juice of your choice. All our kits are full kits ready to use, no need for anything else for those new Vapers. If in the NM area we are involved in many different event function contests and giveaways to all our customers and fans good luck and Mis Cumpleaños y Feliz Navidad.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Happy holidays guys we have been extremely busy here at 505 VAPOR... If in the NM area we are involved in many different event function contests and giveaways to all our customers and fans good luck and Mis Cumpleaños y Feliz Navidad.

What about your friends and fans here on the ECF??
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Catmeowychristmas.gif

FireMist

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2012
NM
www.505vapor.com
What about your friends and fans here on the ECF??
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hi sure we could do that how about a new years contest? give me some ideas and we will run with it. Im am thinking a 2013 Party TIP.

So what i need from you guys is an idea on the party tip I am thinking their will be 3 prizes a first to 3rd.contest will run through the end of January. let me know your ideas I will make 2 special for this but one I want all of your input on and that will be the grand nagus of prizes for our ECF community.

No purchase necessary but I do need ideas for the 1st prize, or i might just make a coal tip and first prize will be a conundrum of a Party Tip. Also if I get no responses might only be one prize. one prize just for Spacekitty lol

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I would say to have everyone post their New Year's Resolutions for the Contest, but nobody keeps them anyway...
christmasrolleyes.gif
LOL!!

And I think a little Black Cat tip (or any cat...) would be the purr-fect prize... purring_cat-131.gif

Or maybe a Snake... since in the Chinese astrology, 2013 is the Year of the Snake... (although it doesn't start until Feb.) not to mention that just happens to be my sign, too... :D

But then again... there is always a Pink Doughnut... :wub:

Last edited:

FireMist

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2012
NM
www.505vapor.com
I would say to have everyone post their New Year's Resolutions for the Contest, but nobody keeps them anyway...
christmasrolleyes.gif
LOL!!

And I think a little Black Cat tip (or any cat...) would be the purr-fect prize... View attachment 163676

Or maybe a Snake... since in the Chinese astrology, 2013 is the Year of the Snake... (although it doesn't start until Feb.) not to mention that just happens to be my sign, too... :D

But then again... there is always a Pink Doughnut... :wub:

thats a good idea I was thinking the same thing on the resolution, and its funny you mentioned the snake I just made one for a custom it came out soo sik, it was a evil snake though. I was thinking a space kitty too a black space kitty, hehe I like the doughnuts too and it makes the juice taste better when their pink too. I will start a new thread her in a week or so and start to post piks of the tips when i get em made I have allot of custom work on the table now but in between I will be making some things but again if anyone wants to see something let me know.

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Great minds think alike... :D And I would LOVE to see the Snake you made!!

Maybe it could be a Vaping Resolution... like: Not to spend as much $$ on stuff they don't need... (Ha!!) or to help other smokers get started on ecigs.... :unsure:

And with all of the Cat Lovers around here, not to mention other glassblowers making tips... I have not seen any Cats being done... unless you count Hello Kitty?? :p LOL!!

FireMist

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2012
NM
www.505vapor.com
lol I left a reply but it went some where and never posted, Ihad said some stuff now I dont remember, but the Snake I made this week was on a smoking device i only post pics of vapor products here. Also I have made a few hello kittys on drip tips, and cat and reptilian eyes are very popular right now in glass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread