Not open for further replies.

FireMist

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2012
NM
www.505vapor.com
WERE BACK !!!

It has been a crazy week of me not being on the torch as much and doing stuff I don't like but were back, and this time we hit the ground running, all sales have been extended, We also have all out of stock Lava Tubes back in Stock in all sizes. Also coming soon Will be new juice blends fully steeped for all vapors to enjoy. Also coming soon Vaporizer and accessories stands. Here at 505 Vapor we have also got a full wood shop that makes High end custom Guitars and wood instruments, so I have asked for some PV stands and more coming soon, so stay tuned, a whole lot more coming from 505 Vapor. and as always if you need a custom Tip or tank , or any Glass piece let us know

Last edited:

FireMist

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2012
NM
www.505vapor.com
It's great that you're back :) !

Thank You its for you guys we do this, were not rich but we have goals, of a better life for all and everything, and a happy vaper can be just that.

Ordered my second tank this morning (yesterday morning, now). Glad you're back :)

Thanks I have been very busy making dozens of tanks a day and Im still behind the store has allot of glass that needs to be stocked up, So that means I am on the torch 12-16 hours a day. The only thing is I do private contracting for some of the NM Labs here and they too keep me extremely busy. So here in a day or 2 I expect to have the store stocked with more tips, and here in a week or so we will be putting out a wait for it ..........lol just kidding we will be putting out a

Glass Tank Filler Tool!!

I have been working on this for a few months and right now I have a prototype I like so I'm going to put it out soon. I'm glad you guys are here too, and a big thanks to all from 505 VAPOR.

FireMist

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2012
NM
www.505vapor.com
I'll be watching for it. Also watching for more blue drip tips. Glad you're getting stocked up because I'm spreading the word.

Wow we really got hit again, with massive wholesale orders, all over the US stores will be carrying all our products, I know 505 vapor looks bare, but it is because all of our products are on its way to a store near you. and we will also be stocking up the site again, when it comes to tips as soon as I make em their out the door, but I have made 100's in the past few weeks and in stock I still have only a few, but soon that will change.

Also I have made a new carto filler tool out of glass, I had a different style made but then it dawned on me to make a better one so I did, I had a filler tool I was going to release at the beginning of the month but now it has changed so much I am going to release this new version instead, it works and is much better of a tool.

Also by now allot of us have seen the change in price of the 505 Tank, this is was always the plan we advertise by word of mouth and by having the best carto tank sell its self, and it has done just that the projected retail price of the 505 TANK has always been $39.99, and it will slowly keep going up until that price is reached. with 1,000's of 505 TANKS out in the world already we have begun raising the price, as I'm sure all of you have noticed, In Dec. when the tank was released the price was 15.99 now it is at 24.99,and here in the next 3 months or so it will continue to climb. The manufacturing process is always evolving for the 505 Tank as it is a work of art in technology/function and aesthetic/art.

We will also start carrying Smoke Tech instead of Boge, we like the flange and we have gotten good out of a 3 hole XXL carto, and boge can have problems not as many as they used to but, we don't like problems, even though we like the taste from a boge carto we are going to continue on with the Smoke Tech carto.

And 505 VAPOR would like to Thank everyone for making this happen, for everyone who got a 15.99 Tank and for everyone getting a 29.99 Tank now Thank you for helping us elevate the 505 Tank to where it should be. We are always improving on quality and durability, to help all of us in our vaping lives.

And finally a man in NJ was recently hospitalized and doctors could not figure out what was going on, his wife mentioned he was vaping for about a month, they ran tests and found metal toxicity in his blood.

The e-juice we all use is highly corrosive and can even be dangerous if handling in correctly, Nicotine is more toxic than some poisons we have around us. the combining of the the juice and nicotine must be respected much like some one using a fire arm is supposed to respect his weapon. Everything can be dangerous, from water to air. It is important to know the dangers and uses techniques or skills to make them safe enough to handle and use. Soap is a good example it can be dangerous if eaten, eat a half pound of soap and your going to the hospital if you don't expel it all out fast enough.
As a Glass worker we see things like this all the time, in labs acids and corrosives are mixed and stored all the time everyday in glass containers, everyday schools all over the nation use the same glass we use and make to teach and mix and store chemicals and compounds to safely use them in our lives.
This same concept must be adapted by all of us in the vape community. most metals with the exception of about 3-4 break down in our e-juice. it is important to know this and to know what type of device will best work for you, right now there is no regulation so their is no one saying that should not be allowed to be used. So their are 100's of products in our world that might not be the best choice for our e-juice, as they will break down and can be unsafe, this is the reason for Boro Glass Tanks in our community all glass tanks and glass tank manufactures are trying to get something out their that is safe and healthy, as their are allot of products that are not so much. thank again guys Vape On

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread