510 Atomizers from Top-Rol [MOD Approved] Polling

Which (resistance ohms) attys do you want?

• Regular (3.0-3.2)

• LR (1.5-2.0)

• LR (2.0-2.5)

• LR (2.4-2.9)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eeMGee

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
OK. So the decision is not yet decided on whether or not we want regular or LR atomizers. But we are mod approved and have a budget of $600 that allows us to get 200pcs (the minimum order for LR). The cost will be $3/pc + shipping from me to you (~$2 regular mail, ~$5 priority mail).

I wish we could order LR & regular, but this will have to wait for a new co-op (assuming this one is successful). Unless our budget can be raised even more (I have no clue about that..).

So I'm including a poll, to get an idea of the wants of you guys.

Option 1: Regular attys (3.0-3.2 ohms)
Option 2: LR (1.5-2.0 ohms)
Option 3: LR (2.0-2.5 ohms)
Option 4: LR (2.4-2.9 ohms)

Note: You can select multiple choice on the poll if you would accept more than one kind
I know this is not 100% scientific.. but lets start here.

Last edited:

cleolove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2011
♥ Minnesota ♥
If they are regular, I'm in for 10 but could give or take a few to make up for others who only want 5 or 7 .. doesn't everyone want purple .. sure you do .. PURPLE ... P U R P L E ... its so pretty ... PURPLE (subliminal message PURPLE) we all want purple .. purple purple purple ...

will settle for stainless if i have to but I'll be blue (purple) P U R P L E

:)
cleo

eeMGee

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
PURPLE (subliminal message PURPLE) we all want purple .. purple purple purple ...

LOL.. I don't care.. I use a Riva w/ cone :p

I wanted stainless.. cuz the paint usually comes off anyway and makes a bit of a mess.. my supplier didn't really understand what I was talking about.. I asked for non-painted.. she said no-painted is not available.. but picture she sent has one that 'looks' stainless.. however I ordered in the past 'titanium' attys and they were painted in a titanium color :facepalm:

So I can't guaranty that 'stainless' is not just painted in a stainless color... anyway.. all colors will become stainless sooner or later :)

gramakittycat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
7 attys for me please, Don't care if they're regular or LR , nor what color, just let me know what I owe when it's time

I'm going to agree with Cassie on this and since she's got an odd number I'll go with 8 (eight) just to even it up.7 for cassie and 8 for me comes to 15 total attys,if this helps any. I would want the lesser shipping so how much and Oh one last question when will we need to pay by?

eeMGee

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
gramakittycat said:
when will we need to pay by?

I am targeting to place order 1 week from today. This is subject to us figuring out quantity / colors / resistance. Poll I set up for three days.. so that would leave 4 days to figure the rest out.. I am open to suggestions though.. I'm probably a fool for democratically trying to make everyone happy..

eeMGee

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Please vote on the poll if you haven't yet done so.

I've never participated in a co-op before but if theres room for more and if i can afford it i may be interested in this

Its fun.. and its easy.. you just decide if you want to participate, how many you want. Send me your contact info / address. Pay for your order (we are still in the deciding what to buiy stage for a couple of days..). Then I order from the supplier, I receive the order (read the disclaimer.. there is a risk of seisure by customs / FDA.. but I don't think it happens too often), and mail out to all the participates. Easy! (For you.. a bit of work for me.. but hey..I vollenteered myself to do it..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread