510 Atomizers from Top-Rol [MOD Approved] Polling

Which (resistance ohms) attys do you want?

• Regular (3.0-3.2)

• LR (1.5-2.0)

• LR (2.0-2.5)

• LR (2.4-2.9)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Missouri, United States
I can always buy 73 I suppose.. I would have to invent 73 new e-juice flavors to dedicate to each one ;)

Or hold some for me to buy from you later when I have the money! LOL All my money tied up in my basement and getting it ready to work out of when my current place of employment goes out of business next month.

eeMGee

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
OK, payment received from everybody, I was going to place order tonight, but had a couple of cancelations and at the same time a few stragglers that wanted in.. So to balance things out I hope it isn't too slow to wait until tomorrow to order.

Once ordered things are supposed to take about a week to arrive... but everytime I've ordered from China its been in the middle of some festival :) I guess you gotta keep your population happy else they might turn on you... So realistically 2 weeks to arrive would be pretty decent..

eeMGee

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Payment sent yesterday =)

I know.. I didn't respond individually to everyone.. I did post that all payments have been received (except for a last minute joiner..)

So our $$$ is now on the internet highway to China :) I will post the tracking # once it is shipped (might take 4 days or so to process).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread