510 Atty Shortage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
Everyone is trying to catch up with stock losses from the chinese new year. That is why everyone is low on stock. All of the suppliers I have talked to recently said they should have more within days. This shortage won't last long as long as everyone doesn't freak out and order them 50 at a time when they are in stock. So everyone please calm down for all our sakes!!!!!

sporkboy

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2010
Houston, TX
Nope.

DSE=SLB=L2 (name made up by some ......). These are cheaper higher ohm atties that don't have the heat, throat hit or longevity of the original Joye 510.

Crap, I was going to try and boil them today and see if that helped at all. looks like I might just be out a bit. I will have to order some more from LiteCig when he gets them in as I really don't like only having only two.

I was going to order a PT from them today and turned out they were out of those as well. hopefully those will come in at the same time as well.

what is the best 510 6v battery available? (I know subject to opinion)... :p

sporkboy

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2010
Houston, TX
just recieved my Attys from ValueVapor.com, Discount Electronic Cigarettes and e-Liquid they look a bit different inside from the Stainless ones I got with my starter kit for Dragonfly eCigs - Sells quality Joye 510 and DSE 901 electronic cigarette starter kits, ejuice
the ones from value vapor seem to have a washer or something metal at the bottom they don't seem to have the TH that my old ones do. hopefully with some time it will get there but I just boiled my old atty's last night. I was unaware that there were different manufacturers of 510's

Dragonfly e-cigs have some in as well but they do cost more (maybe worth it?) I will have to see how these things last. I have wondered with the disposable 510's if the atty's were at all different and if they might be sold in place of the non-disposable version.

I got a PT today and these cheap ones are working fine on it @ 5v but really suck on standard 3.7v battery

WillyB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
USA
SLB 510 addy's seem the same to me, same hit, same vapor, same price as Joye 510's from Heavens-Gift shipped, just don't have to wait 2 weeks to get them. Of course I vape at 6 volts, may be different at 3.7. I'm happy with them.
Well then you are all set as DSE 510 atties can be had for $4.99 (which is about what they are worth).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread