510 Bridgeless Atomizer question?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

S1LV3R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2009
Knoxville, TN
Hey gang. I just wanted ur input since y'all are a wealth of information. Im a Protank user but its kind of a hassle testing different flavors in them. I dont want to be a dripper per se but would a couple of 510 bridgeless attys be good to do that with?

Drip, Test, rinse, dry, test another?!?!

Seems the steel mesh of them would be the quickest clean. ya think?

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Hi

A "bridgeless" atty has the steal mesh (and often) the wick removed. It's just the coil and the reservoir cup. I prefer bridged, because the mesh hold some liquid and I don't have to drip so often. I have a blog about dripping that has info about the difference and how to switch flavors: Drip, Drip, Drip…

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Finally someone responded, lolol. Thanks Ocelot. Im not getting into dripping. I just wanted a quick way of testing different flavors. I Love my protanks and i dont plan on changing to anything else anytime soon. Ill check out ur blog though. Thanks for the info.

Dripping is the best way to test out new flavors. I didn't mean dripping as a primary method to vape (although I like it very much). Dripping onto a atty allows you to try a few drags (or longer) of a flavor to decide if you want to commit a whole tank to it.

S1LV3R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2009
Knoxville, TN
Dripping is the best way to test out new flavors. I didn't mean dripping as a primary method to vape (although I like it very much). Dripping onto a atty allows you to try a few drags (or longer) of a flavor to decide if you want to commit a whole tank to it.

No worries. I knew what you meant and thats exactly what i planned on doing. Its a pain to load a ml or 2 into a protank with a new head...not like the flavor or think it needs more steeping, wash, let that head dry over nite, put in new head, try another. So the attys seemed like the way to go, and bridgeless seemed like it would be the least hassle and easiest clean. They should be here tomorrow. Ive got a bevy of flavors i want to try!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread