510 drip tip o-rings

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by OgreLokon, Mar 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OgreLokon

OgreLokon Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Does anyone know what size the o-rings are on a 510 drip tip? One of mine seems REALLY loose, and another is getting there.

2. rise2it

rise2it Senior Member ECF Veteran

I know...you'd think some company would package a bunch of these up for us into 10-packs or something.

Are you listening, vendors???

3. DaProfessor

DaProfessor Full Member

Bring the tip to a well stocked hardware store and see if any of they have any o-rings that are the right size. Should be in the hardware/fasteners or plumbing section.

4. technomeek

technomeek Senior Member ECF Veteran

The 510 takes a #47 o-ring. Home Depot and Lowe's sell them in packs of five in the plumbing section.

5. player30

player30 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Kudos techno! Someone on this site has an answer to any question. Amazing info here!

6. oldjoe

oldjoe Super Member ECF Veteran

Any good automotive parts store should have a selection of O-Rings.

7. Sgt.Taz

Sgt.Taz Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I've been replacing them with #5 by DANCO 3/8" O.D. x 1/4" I.D. x 1/16{ bought them at Home Depot } so the numbering system might be different by supplier. Just an FYI ;)

8. JWebb

JWebb Super Member ECF Veteran

That is great news to find replacements, hadn't need this yet, but good to know now.

9. EffieChainVapes

EffieChainVapes Vape Heavenly Verified Member ECF Veteran

Thanks for the size!! last weekend I order 5 drip tips from Madvapes and only 1 fit just right, The rest of them o-rings was to big, it didnt fit my 510 cartos. So ill pick some up today at Home Depot hope they work out.

10. HzG8rGrl

HzG8rGrl Trippy Tip Hoarder Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    #47 are great to always have on hand. I also keep #36 and #60 to help with loose or snug tips. Another tip is to use dental floss for the ones that may fit a bit loose. Just wrap dental floss tightly under the oring-and in the groove until it fits snug. Snip the floss and tuck in the end with a toothpick!

11. EffieChainVapes

EffieChainVapes Vape Heavenly Verified Member ECF Veteran

Thanks for the Great tip, I learn something new everyday,lol

12. lynch

lynch Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

13. Yelsew Skraps

Yelsew Skraps Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

10 packs at CCV for $4, here

14. lynch

lynch Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

: madvapes
Thread Status: