510 kits and parts suppliers - discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

testerjtester

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Seattle, WA
Okay, thanks to SambucaLu these new threads are up and running, so feel free to jump in whenever you like!

NOTE: Please post any links to 510 suppliers you've found that aren't already included in the list thread here:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...uppliers-links-only-no-discussion-please.html

Since we had some technical issues trying to keep the list updated in the original 510 suppliers threads, at SambucaLu's suggestion I'm creating two new threads - one to maintain supplier links only, and another that's open to discussion. Hopefully this will make it as easy as possible to find suppliers, since the forum apparently limits how long an original post can continue to be edited.

This is the discussion thread, so please feel free to... well... discuss the suppliers and their products, make recommendations or share cautionary tales. So as not to lose any of the original posts, I've quoted all of the discussion from the previous two threads below - this might be a little weird, but there wasn't any other way we could think of to preserve everything.

*** This section contains the posts from the original thread ***

In my quest to populate this relatively new 510 sub-forum with some helpful content, I thought I'd add a list of places to find 510 kits, parts, and accessories.

Here are the ones I know of, in more or less alphabetical order, along with the name they call it (remember that these are all essentially the same thing and the parts are interchangeable) :

Dietsmokes (Joye 510-C, Dura)
dietSMOKES.com

Electro-Nic-Stix (Yeti):
Electronicstix.com

The Electronic Cigarette Company (Titan):
The Electronic Cigarette Company (UK) Ltd.

Janty Europe (Dura, Dura Auto, Dura-C):
JantyShop

Janty USA (Dura, Dura Auto, Dura-C):
Janty USA

The Smoke Safe (Yeti):
TheSmokeSafe.com - The #1 Source For E-Cigs, Parts, Accessories and Supplies!

Totally Wicked - UK (Titan):
Electric Cigarette & E Liquid - Totally Wicked Electronic Cigarette Fluid

Totally Wicked - US (Titan):
Electric Cigarette & E Liquid - Totally Wicked Electronic Cigarette Fluid

Widows Bead Work E-cigarette Store (510):
Widows Bead Work - E-cigarette Store

Please add anyplace I've missed, I know there are more...

Thanks,
Tim

Edit: Doh... added Janty, thanks Papa Lazarou...

I've been banging my head trying to figure out why I can't seem to edit the first post anymore to keep everything in one place, so I finally sent a note to SambucaLu, who told me that the forum doesn't allow editing of posts more than a couple of days old, and kindly offered to do it for me... so here are the additions since the last update (guess they could just go at the bottom of the existing list for simplicity's sake?):

iVapor - UK (Dura-C):
iVapour | Electronic Cigarettes | Janty Kissbox ? Janty Dura-C ? Janty Mini Fogger ? Janty E-Liquid & Cartridges

Joye (510 - manufacturer):
Mini E-Cigarette

The Vapor Pro (Pro1/Joyetech 510):
Home page

Cigtechs (510/CT510):
Products

Truesmoker (True 510):
Electronic Cigarettes @ TrueSmoker.com

Thanks to all for the additions... I honestly didn't imagine there would be quite so many!

Totally Wicked and The Electronic Cigarette Company (basically the same company) have them. They call them a Titan

Thats The Electronic Cigarette Company (UK) Ltd. and Electric Cigarette & E Liquid - Totally Wicked Electronic Cigarette Fluid (UK) Electric Cigarette & E Liquid - Totally Wicked Electronic Cigarette Fluid (US)

You forgot the obvious one which is Janty

Excellent thread! Here are the Janty links:

Janty USA (Dura, Dura-C)
Janty USA

Janty Europe (Dura, Dura-C)
JantyShop

In addition to Joye 510, DietSmokes also sells Janty Dura products (but their atomizer price is ridiculous IMO).

Thanks, Papa and rsngfrce... I added Janty (need to find out which brain cell was responsible for a miss that big), and put TW and TECC in the list as well.

Tim

Excellent idea to keep them all in the first post!

Thank you, great info!

waited until I ordered mine, before I let you guys know . BTW, I ordered a kissbox extended as my first PV. Then got the 510. I'm selling the kissbox. It's not awful, but I LOVE the 510. The one I just ordered from Widow is my 3rd in a 3 week timespan..yeah, I know, I've got 'addict' tattoo'ed on my ..... First was from DietSmoke. No complaints except that I ordered Janty blanks and got generic blanks...wasn't worth the effort to contact him and re-do on such a minor thing...and that it came with an automatic and manual battery, and the auto is crap. Got the second one from electronicstix (the manuals with the LEDs). Excellent service/shipping time...would order again from him in a heartbeat.I was worried about the batteries being shorter, and having to power the LED, but they deliver a wallop. I'm impressed. Widows prices are better tho (no shipping, atomizers cheaper), so I decided to give her a spin around the dancefloor. When thesmokesafe gets his in, I may order a 4th from him, with a couple atomizers (makes the price comparable to Widow). Thought about doing Janty because of the warranty, but they're talking about coming out with a new atomizer design by the beginning of June. So that may be my 4th 'stockpile', unless they bump the price. Wish I could figure out where the distributors are getting them from, and I'd do a bulk order (can find everything else, but not the joye products) just to have them in the closet in case FDA goes nuts.
-Kathy

Sorry, the first line got cut off of my last post/novel. In case you didn't know, Widow has stock in on the 510 kits and atomizers.

Here you go, direct from the manufacturer... can't figure out the price though.

Mini E-Cigarette

Thanks for the quick response. I already sniffed them out, but I'm with you on not being able to figure out pricing. It cracked me up when I clicked on 'order now' and it brought up an order form with no price on it. Also, from what I've read on this incredible forum, they're on the 'don't bother looking in it, just send it back' list for customs. I'm really impressed with these guys handling the 510, cause they've definitely done their homework!
-Kathy

Thanks for the sticky, Lu!

I got my "Dankstar" Joye510 from mydankstar they had local pick up in my area. I think they are fairly new but I love my Dankstar! Works beautifully!

Wow only $70 for the 510? Why would I even want to pay $50 for it when I can pay 20 bucks more and get one less atomizer!

Thanks!

Just a small correction: You do get 2 atts, 2 batts a charger & 5 carts like all the other Joye 510 Models but he is still about 20 bucks more than other suppliers... from my experience I will always buy from Jason @ Electronicstix.com $49.99 + $6.00 s/h... exceptional customer service and super fast shipping... everything I order from him is here in 2 days...

i have been looking into this model and i was wondering if there were any suppliers who stock the personal charging case (PCC) in the US or if you have to order it from the UK? Thanks!

Hello Malice! JantyUSA carries the PCC...

JANTY DURA-C JANTY PCC

awesome rsng!! you rock!.. gonna go check it out now!

X2. I'll give Electronicstix some love, too. I already had one 510 kit and was so impressed with it I knew I had to get another. The vendor where I bought my first kit was sold out, which turned out to be a blessing in disguise. I found the same kit at Electronicstix for a much better price plus the kit came with 2 of the new manual batts/w LED's. Love the manual batts. Good communication on order/shipping status and fast shipping.

I broke down. 2 starter kits from the Widow. Free shipping, how cool is that? Widows Bead Work - E-cig

I just received 5 batteries and atomizers for my 901 from Best Ecig. The new batteries are WAY too sensitive and all 5 were on just sliding them out of the packing box. Not something I'd like to use assembled while doing extensive lawn mowing, riding in a car with the windows down.

Manual batteries should be the trick.

By the way people, we are the only Model Specific Forum with a sticky thread... we must be sitting in the front row!

Yeah Widow has the best deal on these ive seen. More importantly though was she had some in stock.

We hope they are in stock and not pre-orders.

Well I ordered mine on the 24th and already have a tracking number.It was in the hands of San Diego postal service office same day.So I would assume shes not mailing me a raincheck!

Monique (The Widow) is a fine lady. Her communication ranks right up there with the best. I've ordered from her without any fuzz-ups. I just wish you all didn't know about her, because I want her all to myself.

I have order 510 batteries from Widows Beads Works in the past Very fast shipping . Just ordered a few more yesterday And they have already shipped .

I'm not sure Widows Bead Work - E-cigarette Store does pre-orders. Electronicstix.com now has the 510 atomizers for $10.99.

Regarding the PCCs Widows Bead Work - E-cigarette Store doesn't have a price listed yet but shows an expected date of May 10. Jason at Electronicstix.com ordered one for me I couldn't find anywhere else for $28.50. And this site PRO 1 "Joyetech 510" shows black or silver for $29.95.

Thanks for pointing out another supplier!

The Vapor Pro Home page

...they only seem to carry the automatic batteries at this point though.

I'm with you KreeL, almost hate to let every one know 'bout the Widow. I just received my order from her today. She IS very good on communications, shipping time and prices. I got 3 starter sets plus additional attys. Not only are all componants alive on delivery but she threw in some bonus goodies! Sent her an e-mail just know asking what she'll be pricing the pass-throughs at. This is one vendor has my biz for sure!

EDIT:
Monique just replied to my question 'bout pricing.
That good communication thing again. She's not firm yet on the prices but she indicates she'll be just as competitive as the other goods she carries. Thank you Monique.

I've never ordered from The Widow, but I've had decent service from Janty (2 excellent and one not so excellent so far...) and I've had EXCELLENT service from both Electronicstix.com and TheSmokeSafe.com. Jason from Electronicstix earns extra credit from me for apparently being a big personal fan of the 501.

Kinda sounds as though we 501 lovers have lucked into a good group of vendors

If any of the vendors mentioned so far in this thread are lookin....

WOW.I ordered this thing Friday afternoon from Widow and it was waiting for me when I got home on Monday! Shes about 2700 miles away (coast to coast).
Couldnt ask for quicker shipping. We ordered some juice a few days prior from JC and its still not here yet.
BTW, the 510 is AWESOME!!!!

I could be totally wrong, but all auto batts I've seen with blue LEDs were from the original Dura/510 that many people had probs with. So it's possible this is all old stock. I would check before ordering. Well, that and kit price is about $10 higher.

Stumbled across another. Products

Coupon codes from master list. ($4.95 Priority Mail flat shipping, free ship on orders over $75) rsenn 10% off or e-cignews 15% off

And soon yet another. Electronic Cigarettes @ TrueSmoker.com And coupon code TRUEECIG10 10% off.

I am considering getting a 510...any Chinese suppliers have this unit?...eastmall, bestecig and the other Chinese suppliers I normally get stuff from don't carry the 510 for some reason.

Sorry, none that I've seen yet other than from Joye themselves.

Thanks for the reply....this is problematic for me...since I have always had problems getting accessories for my ecigs from the US. The US suppliers are always out of stock...or they have one color but not the other or they have atos but not the batteries.

Hmm, Lu... that's supposed to be the first post, not the 37th...

Looks like something didn't go quite right with the merge, so Lu had me create a new post (same title as this one, with "#2" at the end), that hopefully then can be stickied and have the replies from this thread merged with it...

Just got my 3rd set in. Ordered this one from Widow (ordered Sunday, made it from the west coast to Alabama Wednesday...wow!). FYI, hers comes with the 2 shorter manual batts with no LED. Ordered a couple extra atts...after the FDA news, wish I'd ordered about 20 of them.
-Kathy

Hey Kathy, sorry, this is way off topic, but were you referring to some recent FDA news, or the general trend of their position on e-cigs? I searched and couldn't find anything new or specific...

Thanks,
Tim

Look in the news section, thread about FDA being sued by SE. General consensus is that the FDA is planning a full blitz Tuesday (May 5th). It's been some interesting reading.

Great thread. I'm just now looking into this model after seeing some videos. Holy crap! I've been battling this m402 POS for almost 3 weeks and I've about had it. Ready for a real workhorse and the 510 seems to fit the bill with great reviews. I'm not picky, but damn I'd like a consistent hit every time and not have to tshoot the thing all day long while my friends and neighbors laugh at my little pos e-cig heheh.

Widows is out of stock. Several of the other shops must have none in stock, because they don't show any kits on their sites.

Will definitely wait for Widow to restock, as word of mouth and a USA supplier goes a long way for me.

You will love it. My brother & family came to visit this weekend, and he tried my kissbox, 510, and 306 (first time he'd ever seen an e-cig). I wish I had his reaction on video for y'all when he hit the 510...he's ordering one (it also slanted things a little cause I had a VG mix in the 510). I've ordered from Widow and Electro-Nic-Stix, and both provided excellent quick service. Be sure to buy a kit that has both manual batteries...you don't want an auto battery. You're right...everyone is out right now. My next order will be for a couple of the white ones from thesmokesafe, when they come in. I pondered getting the Janty stick when they roll them out, but I'd rather have 2 more 510 kits for the same price. I'm also going to get a passthru, since I can use it on the the 510's and the 306. Congrats on making a good choice!
-Kathy

*** This section contains the posts from the #2 thread... ***

I love lists!

Also sold at Litecig Europe:
www . litecig.com
they sell unbranded automatic Joye 510 (with 6 month guarantee)

Thanks testerjtester for keeping this list current!

Also...

Hey tester, you should have Lu sticky this thread and unsticky the other one...

As the "Choice Extreme", Right Choice Mini:

ChoiceVapor
http://www.choicevapor.com/default.asp

Looks Titanish to me, including the price...

Removed due to being a 306A, not a 510. Thanks to Momof 3 for point this out!

Okay, on this one and another https://www.smokelessdelite.com/products.php

While they have what appears to be the PCC, if you look at the Ritesmoke Delight on the first and the Premo on the second I think those are possibly Mini Fogger/Joye-306A which can be used in the PCC and are compatable with the 510's, but not the same. The batteries and atomizers can be screwed in to each other and used together, but the 306A is different. Smaller carts, exposed atomizer, smaller capacity battery and smaller diameter. And the carts will only work on their own atomizers. At least that's what they look like to me.

So you could probably leave them off the list anyway. Other than the PCC I didn't see any 510 parts.

Excellent catch, Momof3! Now that I look at it, the RiteSmoke is definately a 306A from the exposed atomizer, not a 510... should have looked closer the first time! Thanks!

No harm, no foul. Wouldn't have been my choice for suppliers anyway. I'm always on the lookout for those who stock the white batteries, however. Just happened to notice the atom and went "Wait a minute." Took a bit to kick in what model it was though.

PCC should be the same though.

That was the plan, guessing Lu just hasn't gotten to it yet... I'm also hoping there's a way to preserve the comments from both threads and merge them into one, but I'm not sure if that's possible or not...

Another supplier joins the club...

VaporGuys
Electronic Cigarettes, e-Cigarettes, e-Cigs, DSE 901, Vapor Guys LLC

Strangely, parts but no starter kits yet...

ecigsupply
The electronic cigarette super store!!! : Home

Seems vaporguys also has the PCC. I can vouch for these guys, ordered a 901 kit and parts from Kirt, fast shipping, takes care of problems, good supplier.

Last edited:

howard

May 11, 2009
New York
How quick do you usually go through your cartridges? I have had this dankstar Joy510 for a few weeks now and it came with 5 cartridges but I am out after about 3 weeks and the local Dankstar rep says he'll be out for another 5 days, who else sells the cartridges? Also it looks like I might have over paid, but I guess I kept it local.

There's a few suppliers here that offer 510 carts. Most that sell the 510 parts or kit usually carry them(carts). Check the initial post, there are links to the suppliers.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...uppliers-links-only-no-discussion-please.html

Although I personally prefer using the juices, makes things for me a lot easier.

I usually go through a cartridge in about 2-3 days. Unless I'm vaping heavily.

testerjtester

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Seattle, WA
Now that I've finally settled into something of a routine with the 510, I think I'm in the same range as howard - I'll put in a fresh cartridge, then top it off maybe 5-6 times a day, and after 2-3 days I put it in the "need to be refilled" pile.

Once every couple of weeks, I go through the pile and squeeze out any remaining juice from the filler and store it in my "vape in case of emergency" bottle, wash the filling material in warm water and dry it out, then refill the carts with fresh juice and the clean stuffing.

Still haven't found a dependable replacement filling material (though I have about a half dozen carts with Fluval aging at the moment, and I may have finally figured out the right amount of material to use for a 510 cart), but I've been buying enough fresh cartridges from the Widow to provide a new one every couple of days, since even after cleaning and refilling the re-used carts don't seem to wick the liquid as effectively.

But even at $1 for one cart a day, and a little extra for juice to top it off with, I figure I have the luxury of using a new cart every day without feeling like I'm wasting too much money...

testerjtester

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Seattle, WA
Since this is the only 510 "discussion" thread I'll ask this here...

Can you charge a 510 battery with a 901 charger? Just curious because I have two 901 chargers so I could double barrel them...

Should change the name of this thread to "510 Discussion" and take out the parts/suppliers part..

I was afraid this was going to end up too confusing... :)

I'd started with one thread that listed all the suppliers I knew of, and others posted more, along with questions about who carried what, who had stock and who didn't, etc. So I wanted to keep updating the first post with all of the ones others were adding, so anyone looking for suppliers could easily scan them all in one place.

As it turns out though, it isn't possible to edit a post for more than 2 days or so after it's created - the Edit button just doesn't show up anymore.

The best solution we could come up with was to split the threads and have one that was for adding new suppliers only (so it would still end up as a more or less uninterrupted list), and have another dedicated to discussion of the suppliers (since there was a lot of discussion about the suppliers scattered throughout the original thread, and I didn't want what everyone had posted to just disappear, and thought people might also like someplace to talk about the suppliers and their products.).

So technically this thread is intended for discussion of the various suppliers. But like all threads, I'd expect it to digress from time to time.

Hope that makes sense...

Tim

Momof3

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Midwest, USA
I would like to know and not I've heard maybe, but I know for fact/have used other models parts that are compatible with the 510. Outside of the 306 of course.

For me after a couple weeks my battery life stinks (worse with the short manuals) and while I like the manual batteries sometimes I want to use an automatic. Using 510 auto batts seems to hasten my atomizers to certain death. 306 doesn't address short battery life. I however love my PCCs.

So before I beg a modder to alter one of my PCCs to take a 401 or 901 I want to check into alternatives.

testerjtester

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Seattle, WA
I was wondering if anyone had ordered 510 parts from Eastmall.net, and whether you had noticed any functional or performance differences as compared to some of the more popular 510 sources.

His prices aren't all that much better than some of the US-based suppliers (interestingly enough... and in some cases he's slightly more expensive), but I'm extremely tempted by David's juice sale, and since the free bottles will more than offset the $15 shipping cost, I could throw in some parts and get the shipping for free.

Thanks,
Tim

rsngfrce

ECF Veteran
I was wondering if anyone had ordered 510 parts from Eastmall.net, and whether you had noticed any functional or performance differences as compared to some of the more popular 510 sources.

His prices aren't all that much better than some of the US-based suppliers (interestingly enough... and in some cases he's slightly more expensive), but I'm extremely tempted by David's juice sale, and since the free bottles will more than offset the $15 shipping cost, I could throw in some parts and get the shipping for free.

Thanks,
Tim

Placed my first order with Eastmall a couple days before THE BAN was supposed to take place and received it no problem. I haven't ordered any 510 stuff from them yet (ordered DVP9 stuff... I feel like a traitor :oops:! ...interesting contrast to the 510 but definately not better!). They sent one pack of incorrect carts and that is being handled. I see no reason their 510 stuff would be different and I'll probably get some 510 stuff when I place a juice order in their excellent sale.

The prices ARE kind of strange, but definately the cheapest starter kit price if you can overcome the flat $15 shipping...

Momof3

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Midwest, USA
They all come from the same factory, so they should be the same quality wise. If you hit the $200 mark, which is easily done, you get free shipping last I heard. Also there is the $ back/rewards points. I think if I remember correctly you get a couple dollars off on your first order that you can apply straight away. If you have any friends who vape see if they want anything and you can spread out or eliminate shipping and also spread out any possible customs loss.

Jennee26

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2009
Houston, TX
www.myspace.com
Ok. I wasn't sure where to post this one since there wasn't a specific thread for it. But I have the Joye 306a. Does anyone know where I can get some atomizers for it? My supplier (Cigtechs) is on his honeymoon this week and I need to get some ordered. Or if they are compatible with atomizers from other "super" minis let me know please? Thank You.

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    Here's my current list of suppliers, with prices valid as of today (obviously may change). Most if not all of them are listed in the supplier list, but here's 'what they have' as finding who has passthroughs and spare parts has taken some time.

@Mods - let me know if this belongs elsewhere, if so, just delete this post..thanks.

----
    STARTER KITS: (contains 2 batteries, 2 atomizers, 5 carts, charger unless otherwise noted)
    IT'S YOUR RIGHT, IT'S YOUR CHOICE, MAKE YOURS A RIGHT CHOICE BY CHOICEVAPOR ! (Right Choice Extreme) - $65
    Products - unknown, out of stock
    dietSMOKES.com - $58
    The electronic cigarette super store!!! : Home - $60
    Electro-Nic-Stix (Powered by CubeCart) - $55
    Janty USA - $59
    TheSmokeSafe.com - The #1 Source For E-Cigs, Parts, Accessories and Supplies! - $55
    Electric Cigarette & E Liquid - Totally Wicked Electronic Cigarette Fluid (Titan) - $90, 10 carts instead of 5, 1 manual, 1 auto bat
    Electronic Cigarettes @ TrueSmoker.com - $60 (sold out)
    Electronic Cigarettes, e-Cigarettes, e-Cigs, DSE 901, Vapor Guys LLC - $59 (also comes with 3ml JC sample, out of stock currently)
    Home page TheVaporPro - $57 - looks like auto kit only?
    Widows Bead Work - Home - $55, OOS
    http://www.esmokeyshack.com - $55, 1 auto battery, 1 manual
    http://www.vaporstation.com - $52, 1 manual battery, 1 auto
    AltSmoke - DSE901, The Yeti, Electronic Cigarettes, Catridges, & More. - $60, OOS currently
    www.eastmall.net - Eastmall International Co.,Ltd (China, David Yang, +$15 flat ship) - 43

BATTERIES:
    IT'S YOUR RIGHT, IT'S YOUR CHOICE, MAKE YOURS A RIGHT CHOICE BY CHOICEVAPOR ! - 19
    Products - 13.50 (out of stock)
    dietSMOKES.com - 20
    The electronic cigarette super store!!! : Home - 17
    Electro-Nic-Stix (Powered by CubeCart) - 18
    Janty USA - 20
    TheSmokeSafe.com - The #1 Source For E-Cigs, Parts, Accessories and Supplies! - 17.50
    Electric Cigarette & E Liquid - Totally Wicked Electronic Cigarette Fluid - 20
    Electronic Cigarettes @ TrueSmoker.com - 16
    Electronic Cigarettes, e-Cigarettes, e-Cigs, DSE 901, Vapor Guys LLC - 20
    Home page TheVaporPro - 14.25 (looks like auto only right now)
    Widows Bead Work - Home - 12.50 (OOS)
    http://www.esmokeyshack.com - 16
    http://www.vaporstation.com - NA
    AltSmoke - DSE901, The Yeti, Electronic Cigarettes, Catridges, & More. - 14.50
    www.eastmall.net - Eastmall International Co.,Ltd (China, David Yang, +$15 flat ship) - 13

ATOMIZERS:
    IT'S YOUR RIGHT, IT'S YOUR CHOICE, MAKE YOURS A RIGHT CHOICE BY CHOICEVAPOR ! - 13
    Products - $10
    dietSMOKES.com - NA
    The electronic cigarette super store!!! : Home - 14
    Electro-Nic-Stix (Powered by CubeCart) - 11
    Janty USA - 16
    TheSmokeSafe.com - The #1 Source For E-Cigs, Parts, Accessories and Supplies! - 12.45
    Electric Cigarette & E Liquid - Totally Wicked Electronic Cigarette Fluid - 15
    Electronic Cigarettes @ TrueSmoker.com - 10
    Electronic Cigarettes, e-Cigarettes, e-Cigs, DSE 901, Vapor Guys LLC - 16
    Home page TheVaporPro - 13
    Widows Bead Work - Home - 10 (OOS)
    http://www.www.esmokeyshack.com - 10
    http://www.vaporstation.com - 14
    AltSmoke - DSE901, The Yeti, Electronic Cigarettes, Catridges, & More. - 10.99 but scales for more, down to 9.55 for 10
    www.eastmall.net - Eastmall International Co.,Ltd (China, David Yang, +$15 flat ship) - 8

CARTS
    IT'S YOUR RIGHT, IT'S YOUR CHOICE, MAKE YOURS A RIGHT CHOICE BY CHOICEVAPOR ! - no blanks, $6 for 5 filled
    Products - $4.85 for *blanks*
    dietSMOKES.com - 5/5 - filles
    The electronic cigarette super store!!! : Home - 6 for either filled or blanks
    Electro-Nic-Stix (Powered by CubeCart) - 4
    Janty USA - 5 (filled)
    TheSmokeSafe.com - The #1 Source For E-Cigs, Parts, Accessories and Supplies! - 3.50 for blanks, 5 for filled
    Electric Cigarette & E Liquid - Totally Wicked Electronic Cigarette Fluid - 10/10, $25 for 30, $40 for 50, $60 for 100
    Electronic Cigarettes @ TrueSmoker.com - NA
    Electronic Cigarettes, e-Cigarettes, e-Cigs, DSE 901, Vapor Guys LLC - OOS
    Home page TheVaporPro - .57 cents each
    Widows Bead Work - Home - 5/5 filled
    http://www.www.esmokeyshack.com - 5/5 filled
    http://www.vaporstation.com - 3.75 (can't tell if filled or blanks)
    AltSmoke - DSE901, The Yeti, Electronic Cigarettes, Catridges, & More. - 2.85 for 5 blanks, 4.50 for filled
    www.eastmall.net - Eastmall International Co.,Ltd (China, David Yang, +$15 flat ship) - $2/5

USB Passthroughs:
    dietSMOKES.com - 29
    Electro-Nic-Stix (Powered by CubeCart) - 25
    Janty USA - 29
    TheSmokeSafe.com - The #1 Source For E-Cigs, Parts, Accessories and Supplies! - 20
    Electric Cigarette & E Liquid - Totally Wicked Electronic Cigarette Fluid - 30
    Electronic Cigarettes @ TrueSmoker.com - 20
    Electronic Cigarettes, e-Cigarettes, e-Cigs, DSE 901, Vapor Guys LLC - OOS
    Widows Bead Work - Home - 22.50
    http://www.www.esmokeyshack.com - NA
    AltSmoke - DSE901, The Yeti, Electronic Cigarettes, Catridges, & More. - 20
    www.eastmall.net - Eastmall International Co.,Ltd (China, David Yang, +$15 flat ship) - 15

Last edited:

rsngfrce

ECF Veteran
    Here's my current list of suppliers, with prices valid as of today (obviously may change). Most if not all of them are listed in the supplier list, but here's 'what they have' as finding who has passthroughs and spare parts has taken some time.

@Mods - let me know if this belongs elsewhere, if so, just delete this post..thanks.

A very useful list for current comparison purposes, thanks for all the work! :thumb:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread