510 kits and parts suppliers - discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
Lots of places have good deals on 510 hardware. If you don't mind using atomizers that are 510 compatible but not made by joyetech I highly recommend InnoVapor.com. Go look at their supplier forum. They have some excellent coupon deals right now. The atomizers they sell work fine if you use stock 510 batteries with them. Personally, I use a Prodigy V2 and the 3rd party atomizers don't screw into it tightly so I need to buy joyetech hardware, but if I didn't I'd get the hardware from InnoVapor for sure. Plus they sell ULTRApure liquid, which is a favorite of mine.

Fumes

Jan 29, 2010
Florida
Hi all,

I've checked out 9 suppliers, and not happy with any of them. I want a decent titanium kit, passthrough, and some juice, thats all. What a pain. I suppose this New Years is part of the problem, but still, a 510 n stuff should be easy by now, dont you think?

fun_84.gif

Fumes

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
what's the story with healthcabin not shipping to UK/South Korea/Italy?
is there some other place to get a copper 510 with purple LED (or a blacklight LED)? or even a green LED? i don't like blue :)
btw is it difficult to change the leds between batteries? (if anyone has a quick answer)

For shipping, I would assume a postal service and or customs issue is a reason, but don't know.

Never heard of a blacklight LED, but would have a use for them if I could find them.

Don't know if anyone else carries them, but haven't looked.

It's possible to switchout LED's. I wouldn't try it as I do not have a tip for my station that small and don't have a vac point either. It is very small and you'd likely damage the surrounding SMD's without the proper tools. Not even sure I could dial my rig down to a tip that size if I were to modify one.

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
ok, so it is difficult :D
thanks.
i PM'd healthcabin and they say they already have an exclusive reseller in UK or something like that :)
they also said the purple LEDs on their joye510's are most probably UV lights in essence.

I actually have 2 copper colored mega batteries from Health Cabin with purple LED's. Never noticed any ultraviolet abilities, but I will now have to check it out.

tristessa363

May 18, 2010
Houston, TX
I basically copied and pasted ECF's supplier list into Excel and started looking. Since I started this project rather selfishly, it only includes replacement parts and accessories that I was interested in; not starter kits, PCCs, chargers, etc. I also did not note whether parts were Joye products or not. The top 4 or 5 cheapest sites for each category are highlighted. It's already out of date as 3 new suppliers have been added to the list since I started. Also... the page with supplier banners seems to list more vendors than the list I'm referencing (sorry, can't be more specific). I'll try and keep updating it.

https://www.filesanywhere.com/fs/v.aspx?v=89726287605e74b4a2ab

I should mention that these are US sites only...

Attachments

• ecigcomparison.xls
    35.5 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:

Celestino

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Evcigarettes.com located in FL, carries Genuine Joyetech 510 Electric CIgarettes on sale at $59.95! Use coupon code "summersale"for an additional 15% off and final price is only $50.96 w/Free Shipping!

www.Evcigarettes.com | Authentic Joye 510 Electronic Cigarettes

All E-Cigarette Starter Kits on sale and take an additional 20% off Authentic Joye 510 E-Cigarette Starter Kits and DSE905 Starter Kits with coupon code "summersale" (WAS 15% OFF PREVIOUSLY)! Save over 30% !
  • Joye 510 Single E-Cigarette Starter Kit [/URL]is now only $27.96 + RECEIVE FREE SHIPPING IF ORDER TOTAL IS $50 OR MORE!
  • Joye 510 Dual E-Cigarette Starter Kit is now only $47.96 + RECEIVE FREE SHIPPING IF ORDER TOTAL IS $50 OR MORE!
  • DSE905 Starter Kit is only $55.96 + RECEIVE FREE SHIPPING!
This is just insanely low so hurry while supplies last!!!

*Don't buy a Fake Joye 510 E-Cigarette! We carry Authentic Joyetech 510 Electronic Cigarettes.*

[URL="http://www.Evcigarettes.com"]www.Evcigarettes.com | Authentic Joye 510 Electric Cigarettes[/URL]

Fumes

Jan 29, 2010
Florida
I basically copied and pasted ECF's supplier list into Excel and started looking. Since I started this project rather selfishly, it only includes replacement parts and accessories that I was interested in; not starter kits, PCCs, chargers, etc. ...

That is a nice effort tris.:thumb: But while looking at your comparison, I remembered I also need a dependable/reliable vendor and not just inexpensive. I discovered when I was hunting for my first 510 kit, a few months ago, that all the inexpensive vendors really had the same pricing. More on one thing, less on another. It all pretty much added up to the same. I ended up buying from Cignot, and Im glad I did.
As for Celestino, too expensive but then again, he has the name.:laugh:

Fumes

tristessa363

May 18, 2010
Houston, TX
thanks, fumes.

I bought my starter kit from Cignot as well (based on recommendations, not price). But now that I'm experimenting with cartomizers, LR attys, etc., I am trying to determine who/what might be the best one-stop-shop. So far, it is inconclusive. I guess I will just have to keep placing small orders here and there depending on what I am looking for (although I am sold on Cignot's menthol + TV's Tobacco, so I will always be a repeat customer at those sites...) Both of these are both dependable and reliable in my experience.

Fumes

Jan 29, 2010
Florida
thanks, fumes.

I bought my starter kit from Cignot as well (based on recommendations, not price). But now that I'm experimenting with cartomizers, LR attys, etc., I am trying to determine who/what might be the best one-stop-shop. So far, it is inconclusive. I guess I will just have to keep placing small orders here and there depending on what I am looking for (although I am sold on Cignot's menthol + TV's Tobacco, so I will always be a repeat customer at those sites...) Both of these are both dependable and reliable in my experience.

OK Tris,

I would certainly be interested to know your findings. In the quote above you say "both of these are dependable...." We only mentioned Cignot. Who is the other?

Anyway, I can get intellicig juice and many flavors from Cignot. Im really not so much into flavors since I found their Almond. Also, this has got me off tobacco and that was what I wanted. I have beeen messing around with essential oils but I cant say anymore about that because it is off topic. lol

Fumes - but no ashes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread