510 kits and parts suppliers (links ONLY, no discussion please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

testerjtester

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Seattle, WA
Okay, thanks to SambucaLu these new threads are up and running, so feel free to add links to new suppliers whenever you like!

NOTE: Please only post links to 510 suppliers you've found that aren't already included in this list. Any discussion related to 510 suppliers should go in the discussion thread here:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/joye-510/16488-510-kits-parts-suppliers-discussion.html

Since we had some technical issues trying to keep the list updated in the original 510 suppliers threads, at SambucaLu's suggestion I'm creating two new threads - one to maintain supplier links ONLY, and another that's open to discussion. Hopefully this will make it as easy as possible to find suppliers, since the forum apparently limits how long an original post can continue to be edited.

This is the "list only" thread, please only reply with links to suppliers that aren't already listed, and there is another thread dedicated to discussion of the suppliers and their products.

Here is the list of 510 kits, parts, and accessories suppliers that we've collectively managed to put together so far, in more or less alphabetical order, along with the model name they use in parentheses - and remember that these are all essentially the same thing and the parts are interchangeable:

ChoiceVapor (Right Choice Mini, Choice Extreme)
http://www.choicevapor.com/default.asp

Cigtechs (510/CT510):
Products

Dietsmokes (Joye 510-C, Dura)
dietSMOKES.com

ecigsupply (510 parts/accessories only?):
The electronic cigarette super store!!! : Home

Electro-Nic-Stix (Yeti):
Electronicstix.com

The Electronic Cigarette Company - UK (Titan):
The Electronic Cigarette Company (UK) Ltd.

iVapor - UK (Dura-C):
iVapour | Electronic Cigarettes | Janty Stick ? Janty Kissbox ? Janty Dura-C ? Janty Mini Fogger ? Janty E-Liquid & Cartridges

Janty - Europe (Dura, Dura Auto, Dura-C):
JantyShop

Janty USA (Dura, Dura Auto, Dura-C):
Janty USA

Joye (510 - manufacturer):
Mini E-Cigarette

Litecig - Europe (Joye 510):
LITECIG

The Smoke Safe (Yeti):
TheSmokeSafe.com - The #1 Source For E-Cigs, Parts, Accessories and Supplies!

Totally Wicked - UK (Titan):
Electric Cigarette & E Liquid - Totally Wicked Electronic Cigarette Fluid

Totally Wicked - US (Titan):
Electric Cigarette & E Liquid - Totally Wicked Electronic Cigarette Fluid

Truesmoker (True 510):
Electronic Cigarettes @ TrueSmoker.com

VaporGuys (Janty Dura-C):
Electronic Cigarettes, e-Cigarettes, e-Cigs, DSE 901, Vapor Guys LLC

The Vapor Pro (Pro1/Joyetech 510):
Home page

Widows Bead Work E-cigarette Store (510):
Widows Bead Work - E-cigarette Store

Thanks to all for your contributions to the list!

Last edited:

rsngfrce

ECF Veteran
Last edited:

pspmatrix

May 8, 2009
  • Deleted by Terraphon
  • Reason: Message spammed across multiple forums

Claasy

Sep 4, 2009
Cignot has a great special right now, I can't find anything cheaper anywhere else. I'd post the link, but apparently since I currently have less than 15 posts I'm not allowed to :p Guess you'll just have to find this one on your own (go to cignot dot com, and click the e-cig kits. It's at the top ;) )

$65 for a full 510 kit with a PCC.

Included in this kit is 2 complete Joye 510 cigarettes (2 atomizers and 2 batteries), 5 prefilled carts, 1 AC charger, 1 PCC in the color of your choosing and your choice of 2 accessories. Cartridges are whistle tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread