510 kits and parts suppliers (links ONLY, no discussion please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aa6660

Oct 6, 2009
Texas
I've got a set on the way from smokedigital.com.

Shipping is a bit higher than some other places, but prices on other things seems cheaper, so depending on the size of your order, you might come out ahead.

Typical 510 starter kit with 2 attys and 2 manual batts was $34.50. You can choose almost any color (not just limited to black or white like some other places).

They are located in LA and have been quick to respond to my emails.

kebochina

Moved On
Oct 22, 2009
shenzhen
www.kebochina.com
  • Deleted by Sun Vaporer
  • Reason: spammer

Maktak096

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Arlington, MA
So i live in Mass. The closest distributers i can find are in the midwest, which i dont really mind usually only a few days of shipping but i was wondering and hoping if anyone knew of any closer to new england. or even an actual shop in the massachusetts area. Any info would be appreciated if not ill stick to my normal sites.(already listed on here) thanks guys

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
Not listed on page one- (BOTH EXTREME excellence in sales and service)

*CHEAPER THEN Cignots when paying for shipping and you get the box!

ECF's Electronic Ash (43.99 Joye) coupon code ecigforum for 5% off and free shipping currently for any order over 13.99
Joye510 mini e-Cigarette Manual Battery Starter Kit - $43.99 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce

ECF's Mad Vapes (41.99 free shipping currently 510 Mega kit) ($10.00 510 disposable works great)
MadVapes LLC

* I originally bought from Cignot due to everyone saying their the best. Their good like so many others. Just weren't actually the best deal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread