555 E Juice Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaryMarcelle

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Arizona
Okay after reading some really awful reviews about (Strictly) and some good reviews about Cignot ~ I have placed my order for some 555 from Cignot.

I will absolutely post my review of this as a comparison whenever my shipment arrives!

I did notice that my only choices for MG strength @ Cignot for 555 was 0 and 24 ~ since I am currently vaping much lower than 24 I bought both the 0 and 24 so that I could mix them and cut the nic level down!!

Thanks all!

MaryMarcelle

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Arizona
Have you contacted V4L and asked if you can get it custom made for you? I dont know if they do that at all but it might be worth a shot?

I just received my latest shipment from V4L today and I have to say that I am a little bit unpleased with them right now. So as for contacting them..... I'm not sure I want to ask them anything at this point. Now that I have found other 555 suppliers I think I am going to shop around. The reason I am unpleased is because out of the 7 bottles of 5 ml liquids I ordered ~ more than half (4 bottles) were only half full, and the rest only about 3/4. I have ordered from them before and didn't have this problem...so I don't know if they are skimping because they are running low on supplies or what???

I suppose I could go get a 10 ml dropper and actually measure it to verify that it is in fact as I suspect only 2.5 - 3.0 ml in these bottles..but It's too much trouble. I would email them and let them know, but I emailed Mr. Dohse about 2 weeks ago with another problem I was having (my usb passthrough broke and I wanted to know if it was still under warranty) and have yet to hear boo from him....so I'm thinking since they got my original business on the big ticket item (the kit) they don't really care about me anymore. I am not going to hound them for answers, I am just patiently waiting for my reply...but since it has been so long...well, I am patiently taking my business elsewhere in the meantime!

MaryMarcelle

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Arizona
Thanks all for the wonderful info! It's so nice to have good sources for new companies to try out.

I was notified that my Cignot order has been shipped and I will post my review on the Juice as soon as it comes in! So far my order placing, and shipment notification/customer service satisfaction level is 10/10 with them.

It's still great to have all alternatives though so thanks for all of your responses.

I also found a place to contact V4L on the forum, so hopefully I will get my (unanswered email issue) resolved with them and won't have to be such a PITA with my assistance seeking posts! I will be sure to post how that all works out as well. I was SO EMPHATICALLY pleased with them at first, it makes me sad to have issues with them.

MaryMarcelle

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Arizona
Steve from V4L personally answered my post regarding my complaints and has offered a free replacement for my malfunctioning USB PT. Ahhh, the glorious wonderful world of excellent customer service lives again! Just wanted to let everyone know that V4L really DOES stand by their products and service and since I took the time to complain about them, it is only fitting I take the time to advise that I stand corrected and they have renewed my sense of faith and trust in them!

Stoked!

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Philly Burbs
Anyone know of a 555 juice or a mixture/recipe that tastes just like V4L 555 Cartos???? I love the carto flav but the juice is sooooooo harsh and tastes nothing like the cartos. I have cut the 555 juice with plain VG almost by half and added some VG nic drops. This comes as close as I can get but I'm still not satisfied. Any other ideas?

THANKS GUYS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread