6 Days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dmax06

Jul 19, 2014
Ut
I was a smoker for 13 years. A pack to a pack and a half a day numerous attempts to quit but always failed. Any way today is my 6th day without a real cig which is the longest I have ever gone, and it has been surprisingly easy. Until today, my cravings for a real one have been terrible. I know 6 days is not a real "milestone" but I thought writing something down might help with some of the urge and to remind me of how well I have done and not give up.

DreamWithin

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2012
New England
EVERY day is a milestone ;-)

Kudos and I hope you continue on this way! If you're hitting a rough spot, there's plenty of people around here willing to cheer you on and help you through it :) I was a similar smoker to you (20-30 a day on average for 15 years) and also found the initial transition easier than expected. There were some cravings over the course of the first few weeks, but I just stuck to my guns and vaped through them.

Summerlovin

Jul 17, 2014
Louisiana
I smoked for around 15 years, pack a day. I am on day 5 of vaping and no analogs. I bought my first e cig two years ago but could never stay transitioned to vaping only. A lot of back and forth for me. Last week, I bought an itaste vv 3 and 20mg juice that I liked and it has worked so well. However, today has been a tough one I am having some withdrawals and anxiety. I know it will pass and I am using ECF to get me through it.

Good to know someone else is going through it at the same time as me.

Stacy1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Brunswick,GA,USA
You guys are doing great!! Every day IS a mile stone, and it will get easier and easier as the days go by. I've been off cigs for a few months now, but I do remember having a couple of hard days. I keep a bottle of 24mg halo tobacco juice on hand for those days that I find myself wanting a cigarette. A few minutes vaping on the higher nic tobacco usually takes care of the cravings. Only had to use it a few times. Try to concentrate on the success you've had up to this day, and vape as much as you need to until the cravings ease up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread