Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
The main problem people have is not letting their atties cool down. If you just don't vape at 6v like a "train wreck" you should be fine! You can use standard atties or ones used for high voltage. Just remember, your batteries are much higher than 6v right off the charger. You should be fine if you don't overheat things!

But, I'm also curious as to other member's responses as well. This is a really good question!

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Markimar,

Glad to see your joining the big 6V boyz club finally, grab yourself some good HV-801's,510's,901's, as well as some higher Ohm Carto's try em all with your new unit and see what you land on and like the best at 6V. I've been at it a long time and love 6V best, especially with some good HV-801's. I also just got a new Buzz and it max's out at 6.33V and let me tell ya, my old HV-801's that where collecting some dust are now my new favorite vape once again.!! Let us know what ya think after you've tried everything....

Quikijiki

ECF Veteran
at 6V standard 901's work best for me, specailly on chocolate / coffee kinds of flavors. I get to enjoy the richer flavor i get from the 901, and at the same time a great amount of vapor and throat hit. HV's dont perform too well for me, 510 standard atty's make juices taste quite burnt. Need not worry about killing your atties, the only time i did was when i tried using a 510 LR (stupid me).

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
im using standard 510 attys/carts and have not had an issue at 6v yet, i did blow a carto out today cause my ST went off in my pocket =( no clue how that happened

The only thing for the Saber Touch to activate is for something that conducts electricity to make contact with the metal tube (if not powder coated), or an end cap, to the sensor. Such as a metal pen or moisture in material. Or if somehow on the top connector, if something was shorting out between the outer threads and the center contact piece. Please let me know if this happens again, since I designed it to be the safest mod on the market... to avoid accidents such as this.

Also, as in my instructions sent with the ST... the safest way to carry ANY mod is to prevent accidents completely and take off any cart or atomizer. That way, there is nothing to heat up at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread