60 a day to vape noob here

Status
Not open for further replies.

raylee

Jul 4, 2015
Hi, I am new here but not new to vaping. Have bee vaping for more than 4 yrs.
I have been smoking for more than 40+yrs. The last 25 yrs b4 meeting Mr. VAPE, I was chain smoking 60 a day. Almost everyone I know calls me a chimney.
After almost 2 years of vaping, I manage to cut to 20 a day, until last X mas eve when I got up and lit up. I didn't like the taste anymore. D day. Completely stop till now.
Over the last 6 months I believe I had convinced more than 100+ to vape n stop cogs.

VCross

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
Yucaipa, California

Picture_2_c.jpg

I thought 2 packs was a lot. Congrats on kicking the analogs and getting others to join you.

LewAz

Apr 2, 2015
Great American Southwest
Good deal, raylee. It's no small thing giving up a lifelong habit. I quit a 45+ year habit 3 months ago. Unlike some, I don't bad mouth cigarettes. Smoking was a personal choice...as is vaping. When the Feds came after smokers with their regulations, restrictions, and outrageous taxes, we lost a chunk of personal freedom...and they continue to whittle away at them. Anyway, congratulations and enjoy the forum.

Reactions: birdy68

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
That's GREAT!....I also Ate them like a Fat Boy with "Skittles" for years,then over night i quit Analogs,started Vaping,And I ripped off the rear view mirror,never to stink again....Now,if i can get the smell out of My Car....VC
Splurge and get your car detailed.

Reactions: vapercatz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread