69 telescopic mod by Atmomixani

Status
Not open for further replies.

the ob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
Portlandia
No you didnt get the first serials since already sold some pieces in physical store...but you are still the first one to buy it online and the first one shipped...-)

Hope you enjoy it!!

425 million dollar!!!Go for it also..!!:2cool:

got it :)

I can see that they were already shipped. thanks for the quick shipping. I look forward to receiving them.

Dio13

Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Athens Greece
A great mod with great materials !!! and that because the modder is first of all a pretentious vaper!
20121127_110228-1.jpg

Loco69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2011
Athens-Greece
www.atmomixani.gr
Hey Loco69, when are these going to be available through atmomixani.gr again?

I hope to have them ready in December..You will be informed as well for the exaxt date of release...We may also have ready some different editions ready in the month such us matte edition and Midas one(partly gold)

xplumberx

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2012
So. Cal
Having some issues with my switch... doesn't fire all the time... maybe I should bring it back to where I got it. Center pin is adjusted and the 69 is in the correct position.. did some adjustments on that contact screw that goes through the switch.. it is more conductive in one of the on positions than in the other? Not sure what the problem is but it is beginning to make me mad! When it does not fire if you loosen the top cap it will fire after about a quarter turn of losening. Any advise before I take this back and exchange it!

xplumberx

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2012
So. Cal
Having some issues with my switch... doesn't fire all the time... maybe I should bring it back to where I got it. Center pin is adjusted and the 69 is in the correct position.. did some adjustments on that contact screw that goes through the switch.. it is more conductive in one of the on positions than in the other? Not sure what the problem is but it is beginning to make me mad! When it does not fire if you loosen the top cap it will fire after about a quarter turn of losening. Any advise before I take this back and exchange it!

Returned it to place of purchase and the fixed it no questions asked!

Loco69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2011
Athens-Greece
www.atmomixani.gr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread