69 telescopic mod by Atmomixani

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3RkN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Death Star
I have a question about the switch. I have an early edition with old spring. Will the new spring really fix misfire issues? I do clean it as recommended, but I have to clean it every other day. After a day or so I notice a large voltage drop. I need to press the switch in a certain position to get a strong connection. Do any 69 owners out there have this same issue even after getting the new spring?

Larzis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2013
Cedar Park, TX
69 both editions seems to be avail!

I grabbed an Eric's Edition and a brass set! Weeeee Can't wait to enter the world of mech mods! :vapor:

Congrats! They sold out quick as I went there ten minutes after you posted and they showed out of stock. Had hoped there would have been a post here or on FB or something.

Loco69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2011
Athens-Greece
www.atmomixani.gr
New run of 69 telescopic mod is available
In the new updated 69 there are no more spring in.It has an adjustable contact exactly like was the external pole
Furthermore the contacts are silver plated for longer last .

First pieces were gone in no time..There are more coming on Thursday morning 09.00 Greek time

8614503692_aa647346f1.jpg

8613398539_a1c2f26224.jpg

8613393267_18d7161dcc.jpg

Ben C.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New England
I tried ordering a couple times after I got the email - kept being redirected to a non-PayPal website that didn't accept my information and wouldn't complete the sale. I emailed you a couple times this morning - but still haven't heard back, just had my pending orders cancelled. Is there a way to purchase these?

Edit - never mind! Katerina JUST emailed me :)

Last edited:

Dnerve

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2013
Ireland
In the new updated 69 there are no more spring in.It has an adjustable contact exactly like was the external pole
Furthermore the contacts are silver plated for longer last .

First pieces were gone in no time..There are more coming on Thursday morning 09.00 Greek time

Awesome to see it was updated too! Can't wait to actually see it "live".

Loco69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2011
Athens-Greece
www.atmomixani.gr

There is an unexpected maintenance in our server so i cant have access to upload the 69.I have been told it will be finished soon so as soon as it solved i will upload the 69s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread