69 telescopic mod by Atmomixani

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben C.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New England
I can't get through checkout for the Erics Edition. I have tried 4-5 times and was in checkout the first time within a minute of posting. Is there a way to go through PayPal

EDIT: And I have tried using both IE and Chrome. Also doube checked the account and verified enough funds were there.
Look at posts #92 and #93. Email them, and it should all work out!
I went through exactly what you did, everything got sorted in a few hours, and a 69 is coming my way tomorrow.

Cyclin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2011
California
Look at posts #92 and #93. Email them, and it should all work out!
I went through exactly what you did, everything got sorted in a few hours, and a 69 is coming my way tomorrow.

Ya I saw that which is why I asked to pay through PayPal. She did email me and got it all sorted out :)

It got taken care of within an hour or so

M3RkN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Death Star
Brass set with silver contacts came in today.
2013-04-05 19.30.30.jpg

Loco69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2011
Athens-Greece
www.atmomixani.gr
I would like to inform you that last pieces of this run of 69 telescopic mod by Atmomixani Eric edition will be available on our site
on Monday 08-04-2013 at 09.00 a.m. , local Time Athens, Greece.
You can see the difference in time here The World Clock

link for mod 69 Eric's edition
https://www.atmomixani.gr/index.php...omixani/69-ss-telescopic-mod-1063-detail.html

link for 69 extension tube
https://www.atmomixani.gr/index.php...facturer-atmomixani/extension-480-detail.html

Also available Brass set for 69
https://www.atmomixani.gr/index.php...-manufacturer-atmomixani/69-brass-detail.html

I would like to remind you that confirmed order is a payed order.That means that even if you have the product in your cart if the product meanwhile goes out of stock your order will not be completed.If you have any problem simple mail at info@atmomixani.gr

All the orders will be shipped on Monday with Ups courier..1-4 days delivery worldwide...

Ben C.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New England
Brass set with silver contacts came in today.
View attachment 196053
Man... sexy. I really may have to get a brass set!
In the meantime, here's my 69 that came in yesterday - extension tube, 18650 + kick and Tripolitis tank. I tried it in the bottom button config, but just am too used to the top button configuration! Kickass mod. Love it.

69modtrip.jpg

M3RkN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Death Star
Oh yes, the Kir Fanis "Ball". It was an impulse buy, but I've really grown to love the look of it, and believe it or not, it actually has a great feel! [insert joke about liking balls in my mouth]

Balls in mouth! HAHA! I think what I like most is it resembles a motorcycle engine's fins (heat sinks) that aid in cooling. Not sure if those fins aid the tip in cooling. Maybe if your driving with the windows down, but it looks cool.

Dnerve

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2013
Ireland
I got mine as well and really like it. I'm having a couple of issues with the switch though:

1/ With the 69 logo on the side you lock it, got it, but when the dot/head of the switch pin is facing the bottom cap, the device wont fire either. Is this normal? Is there only one position where it is supposed to fire?

2/ even in the only position it fires, meaning the dot/screw head of the switch contact pin is facing away from the bottom cap, it misfires. The switch slightly moves and I have to press harder or repress to make contact. It also loses contact at times while puffing.

Needless to say I took it appart and cleaned all contacts (bottom cap, battery contact and switch pin) with isopropyl alcohol with no better results.

Last but not least at times in kinda blocks and clicks to move further before establishing contact...

This does not seem like normal behavior but it is my first mech.

Any idea what I migh be doing wrong or could the switch be faulty? This hit and miss while firing is quite a bummer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread