7 different E-juice vendor review - I did the work so you don't have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
love Mt baker.. have not tried Copper Creek.. Virgin vapor can go on the slow boat list for shipping time and I have not been able to get an account at ahlusion.. just not available at the crack of 9am (central time) on the few days when they might take a new customer.
One juice that I get that's outstanding to my mouth is mocha from smoke smooth - cannot find a juice like it anywhere else.. not cheap.. standard shipping time.
Thanks for this thread.

Dj tank

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2013
Ann Arbor michigan
this is why they always say "taste is subjective". great reviews, but why would you base whether they sent you a free sample or not on anything? i don't get that. a free sample isn't something somebody should expect or assume. it is what it is...a free sample.

I don't expect it...but it sure is a smart marketing tool. I've ordered more juice from places that provided a sample than those who didn't. I can have a small taste of it...and if I like it well enough I place a order for 30 ml or more. For a .05 cent sample it cost them...they made it back many times over.

RottenJeeves

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2012
St Paul, Minnesota
The Cherry Blossom Tea you tried...any possibility you might be able to describe it a bit? Did you ever try Cherry Blossom Tobacco from Eminent Vapor? Just curious since I can't get my CBT juice been trying to find something similar at least. Thanks

Cherry Blossom tea: Its a very complex flavour yet it feels simple. I would say that its floral. Green herbal tea with a hit of sweet candy cherry that is subtle yet noticeable. Cherry on the inhale and tea on the exhale.

That's the best I know how to describe it. :)

I have not tried Eminent Vapor.

Last edited:

RottenJeeves

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2012
St Paul, Minnesota
Please let us know. A lot of us like how you reviewed and I agree with a lot of your information.

I was thinking that I would make an updated thread since I am not allowed to edit this post any more for some reason unknown. I have tried quite a few more vendors and have a ton of updated feedback about some the existing ones.

VAPN STUF

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
When I ordered from Mt baker, I wasn't expecting anything but what I ordered. When I opened my package and saw an extra bottle I thought they made a mistake, when I realized it was complimentary (15 ml) it sorta made my day. So I think it's relevant. The only downside is now if I like em & order again, I'll be expecting a freebee!

First impressions are always relevant in business.

RFLIVES

Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
United States
When I ordered from Mt baker, I wasn't expecting anything but what I ordered. When I opened my package and saw an extra bottle I thought they made a mistake, when I realized it was complimentary (15 ml) it sorta made my day. So I think it's relevant. The only downside is now if I like em & order again, I'll be expecting a freebee!

First impressions are always relevant in business.

Exactly!
Ordered from Maddcatt vapors just because they were local well kinda local and received a sample of super cat joose. I liked it and looked it up they had it on sale for $10 bucks for 30ml I ordered 4 bottles right away and got another sample of their ryw4 good business strategy.

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
Ahlusion:

Shipping: Slow. I had to wait over a month to get my order.
Customer Service: Poor. First of all I will say that their site mentions that you should contact them before you place your first order for suggestions and help. I did that twice with no response. Their site also mentions 3-5 business day processing, then why did it take a month to get to me. Furthermore I contacted Alhusion about my order and again received no response. Lastly, their store closes so if you want to order something after you get off work you better forget about it. I did like how they let you pick your free sample but otherwise poor experience with Ahlusion.
Products: Good to moderate. flavours needed steeping to actually have any taste. I liked how customisable their juices are. Plastic bottles.
Juices: Tarte Tatin (sweetened Apple), Vurly, Chai Latte, Wipeout honeydew.(breeze). 12mg 70pg/30vg.
Other Comments: It is too bad that I has such a bad experience with Ahlusion. I really enjoyed their flavors with the exception of Vurly which is the worst flavour I have ever tasted. They also seemed to be kinda of expensive for what I got. I would not recommend Ahlusion or be ordering from them again.

While I've had to wait a few weeks on some of my Ahlusion orders, my most recent one was shipped quickly. I ordered on Thursday, it shipped on Friday, and is due to arrive on Monday.

While Ahlusion uses plastic for its smaller bottles, its 30ml and 60ml bottles are glass. It's misleading to just note "plastic bottles."

I also disagree with calling its customer service poor. While your experience may have been rough, Ahlusion is the only e-liquid vendor I know of that profiles its customers and adjusts its recipes for individual preferences. My interactions with Wlad have been great and he's been fantastic at helping me find juices in his lineup that I'd enjoy. He also gives repeat customers a permanent discount that's tied to their accounts.

Lastly, I completely disagree with you on Vurley, but understand that everyone has different tastes. The Ahlusion aromatic line, which Vurley is a part of, has some of the best tobacco e-liquids I've tried from any vendor. It's definitely not for those that are used to synthetic tobacco juices. These are made with real extracted tobacco for bold and authentic flavors.

As for saying Ahlusion products are "good to moderate" based off of four small bottles of juice, I think that's somewhat misleading. Aside from the aromatics, Ahlusion juices are known to require lengthy steeping. The company also makes 80 percent of its own flavorings. Most companies use stock flavorings from companies like TPA, Lorann, etc.

Again, I'm not denying your poor service experience, but I totally disagree with you about the company's customer service and juice quality. I believe that Ahlusion is one of the top e-liquid companies in America.

gthompson

Free at last
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Tennessee, USA
Again, I'm not denying your poor service experience, but I totally disagree with you about the company's customer service and juice quality. I believe that Ahlusion is one of the top e-liquid companies in America.

And I feel sure you've said as much in YOUR reviews.

RottenJeeves

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2012
St Paul, Minnesota
While I've had to wait a few weeks on some of my Ahlusion orders, my most recent one was shipped quickly. I ordered on Thursday, it shipped on Friday, and is due to arrive on Monday.

While Ahlusion uses plastic for its smaller bottles, its 30ml and 60ml bottles are glass. It's misleading to just note "plastic bottles."

I also disagree with calling its customer service poor. While your experience may have been rough, Ahlusion is the only e-liquid vendor I know of that profiles its customers and adjusts its recipes for individual preferences. My interactions with Wlad have been great and he's been fantastic at helping me find juices in his lineup that I'd enjoy. He also gives repeat customers a permanent discount that's tied to their accounts.

Lastly, I completely disagree with you on Vurley, but understand that everyone has different tastes. The Ahlusion aromatic line, which Vurley is a part of, has some of the best tobacco e-liquids I've tried from any vendor. It's definitely not for those that are used to synthetic tobacco juices. These are made with real extracted tobacco for bold and authentic flavors.

As for saying Ahlusion products are "good to moderate" based off of four small bottles of juice, I think that's somewhat misleading. Aside from the aromatics, Ahlusion juices are known to require lengthy steeping. The company also makes 80 percent of its own flavorings. Most companies use stock flavorings from companies like TPA, Lorann, etc.

You have a right to your opinion my friend. My review is based off my experiences, not yours.

I am very happy that you has a good experience. I did not, and my opinion stands in stone.

I did not base my reviews on whether or not I liked their juices. Its a review on overall quality. One might go as far to say that "quality" is subjective. How am I to know exactly what their juices consist of despite their claims.
I merely noted Vurly because it was really the worst thing I have ever tasted. Some people love it, but I don't know how you can like a sweetened ash tray. Perhaps I should of not even mentioned it.

Lastly I appreciate the fact that you disagree with my review. I hope that in the future if I choose to try them again, based on your claims, I will have a better experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread