7 different E-juice vendor review - I did the work so you don't have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngieBaby

Verified Member
if i don't like the juice i bought, chances are i'm not going to enjoy the free 3ml bottle of Smurf Sweat you threw in my delivery envelope either. i usually give them away to people if i think they might like it.
OMG I LOVE IT! Smurf sweat! I about peed myself :laugh:Thank you! I sooo needed that!

AngieBaby

Verified Member
For me, when I pick a vendor to try, I take 2 things into account. 1:shipping price 2: price of product. I have found, and cannot believe no one has brought up BulkEjuice. I have ordered several times from them and the shipping has always been prompt, with a $30 or more order shipping is free! Most vendors either dont give free shipping at all or you have to spend a .... load, ok maybe not that much, but you have to spend at least $75 or more. AND the prices are fantabulous in my opinion. $7.25 for a 30ml bottle! And the juices I get I really like, just wish they had more flavors like DFW I think it is that offer 270 flavors. So in short, I compare every vender to BulkEjuice, especially when it comes to simple juices such as the fruit flavors.I am a sugar addict so I love the sweet juice. Just my thoughts guys. Let me know your thoughts on it, maybe I am wrong.Happy vapin:vapor:
Also wanted to give kudos for the one that took the time to make the review sheet for us. Much appreciated!

JimSmith94

Verified Member
Jan 11, 2013
Irving, TX USA
For me, when I pick a vendor to try, I take 2 things into account. 1:shipping price 2: price of product. I have found, and cannot believe no one has brought up BulkEjuice. I have ordered several times from them and the shipping has always been prompt, with a $30 or more order shipping is free! Most vendors either dont give free shipping at all or you have to spend a .... load, ok maybe not that much, but you have to spend at least $75 or more. AND the prices are fantabulous in my opinion. $7.25 for a 30ml bottle! And the juices I get I really like, just wish they had more flavors like DFW I think it is that offer 270 flavors. So in short, I compare every vender to BulkEjuice, especially when it comes to simple juices such as the fruit flavors.I am a sugar addict so I love the sweet juice. Just my thoughts guys. Let me know your thoughts on it, maybe I am wrong.Happy vapin:vapor:
Also wanted to give kudos for the one that took the time to make the review sheet for us. Much appreciated!

I ordered seven 30ml bottles from Bulk E-Juice when they were on sale for $5. Honeywood Tobacco is my favorite so far with Mango, Blueberry, and White Chocolate close behind. :vapor: Now that they're $7.25, I "only" ordered five bottles this time to still get the free shipping. ;)

BTW, "ecigadvanced" works for 10% off. :)

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
You have a right to your opinion my friend. My review is based off my experiences, not yours.

I am very happy that you has a good experience. I did not, and my opinion stands in stone.

I did not base my reviews on whether or not I liked their juices. Its a review on overall quality. One might go as far to say that "quality" is subjective. How am I to know exactly what their juices consist of despite their claims.
I merely noted Vurly because it was really the worst thing I have ever tasted. Some people love it, but I don't know how you can like a sweetened ash tray. Perhaps I should of not even mentioned it.

Lastly I appreciate the fact that you disagree with my review. I hope that in the future if I choose to try them again, based on your claims, I will have a better experience.

I agree that a lot of it is opinion, but there were some things that were factually incorrect or misleading. The "plastic bottles" thing is an example, since the company uses glass more than it uses plastic for its standard line of products. My reply was meant to correct that oversight and add another data point.

Cheers!

ProCision

Jan 8, 2013
Wisconsin
Mt.Baker Vapor has a flavor of the month on their face book page. If you spend $15.01 or more you get a free bottle. Shipping was pretty cheap and its free if you spend $50 or more. I have been ordering from Tasty Vapor until I read this review. I have not got my order yet, but if its better then Tasty Vapor I'm going to be a bit upset seeing that I have been spending double and more then double in some instances.

(I also used code freeshipping and got free shipping. It says you can only use it once. Had I had to pay for shipping it was around $3.25)

ziggytrix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2013
Dallas, TX
MBV - ordered on May 18th (just before midnight), order was processed and ready to ship the very next day, received on the 22nd. Got free shipping for spending over $50 and used the ECF discount. Amazingly fast!

AiV - ordered on the 21st, order was shipped on the 30th, and received June 1st. Kind of slow, but not nearly as bad as I was expecting based on what I'd read.

Haven't ordered from anyone else yet - between these two and a few local B&M purchases I think I'm stocked up for the rest of the year! :)

Colonel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2011
New jersey
Lots of nice reviews. And to the op, good stuff. Review on the customer service, price point and quality. Thats how I look at things. Everytime I order from a new olace I wonder why I didnt get a freebee with a $70+ order, juice or shipping, something.

My favlrite vendor is thevaporroom.net. they send a free sample with every order ($5 or 500) and they tell you to specifiy your free liquid. They also mix to order which is a must for me. Thats why I dont mind waiting 3 days for it to ship. As far as liquid goes, if it ships same day everytime, they peobably dont mix their own stuff.

But nice reviews all around. Thanks for posting.

Fizzpop

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2013
United States
One more thing to add about MBV - they have *excellent* communication. I like getting regular updates about the status of my order. As far as the juices go, I think they are stonkingly good for the price. Are there some "premium" juices I think are slightly better? Yes, but only slightly. I love to try various vendors for a treat, but MBV is my standby.

MustangSallie

Mistress Blabber Mouth
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
USA
Thats why I dont mind waiting 3 days for it to ship. As far as liquid goes, if it ships same day everytime, they peobably dont mix their own stuff.

I can't speak for every vendor but this is absolutely not true of Copper Creek. She will ship your order the same day if at all possible and she most definitely mixes it to order and by herself.

Heden Aklowd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
Ferntucky, NV
I found Mt Baker & haven't tried elsewhere 258 fully customizable flavors to choose from. Made & shipped the day you order it. Great flavors on the ones I've tried.
Free shipping on orders over $50 & free 15ml sample (and you can request what you want to try) on orders over $15.
15 ml $4.99 30ml $7.49 50ml $10.99 for most flavors (some + $1)

nickvegas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
las vegas
Everyone this thread is based on someone personal experience,if you had a different one it's OK I agree with some of his notations and disagree with others. For Example I think this far HHV has For me the best tobacco flavors that I have tried to date also I like to mention your set up has a lot to do how the TH and Flavor are delivered could have a huge difference on someone experience My wife likes tanks and uses an SVD I'm strictly a dripper with mechs when we're both using the same juice and I try it in her set up it does not doit for me it's muted and tastes completely different,I'm so glad the day I started dripping for me it's the best way to enjoy vaping and would recommend it to anyone.

RottenJeeves

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2012
St Paul, Minnesota
Just wanted to report back in. The sequel is coming very soon. I have since tried 7 more vendors. I also hope to add after thoughts to my previous coverage. Stay tuned.

Thanks to everyone who sent me nice messages and even those who commented negatively.

P.S Our second baby is due soon so that may delay my coverage a tad.

edit: I lied. :) I decided to do it tonight - LINK HERE

Last edited:

jistjul

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2013
Grand Rapids, Michigan
I actually disagree with you re one vender (I love Ahlusion juices so much that I find them worth the wait and ordering-time hassles, which you've in fact described accurately), but really appreciate the format you've used here. Nice job.

Ahlusion must've stepped up their game. I started ordering from them in September 2013 and have not had the unpleasant experiences described by the RottenJeeves and aubergine. They are my absolute favorite vendor. Their flavors are so clean and taste pure, whereas many other vendors who mix but don't extract their own flavors have a chemical smell/taste. They do need steeping, but they have the Express line which are pre-steeped, but there are less flavor and mix options.

RottenJeeves

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2012
St Paul, Minnesota
Ahlusion must've stepped up their game. I started ordering from them in September 2013 and have not had the unpleasant experiences described by the RottenJeeves and aubergine. They are my absolute favorite vendor. Their flavors are so clean and taste pure, whereas many other vendors who mix but don't extract their own flavors have a chemical smell/taste. They do need steeping, but they have the Express line which are pre-steeped, but there are less flavor and mix options.

I have since reordered from them just for kicks. I did have a positive vape experience this time around. Love strawberry vanilla cake.

Nibiru2012

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
The Oort Cloud
Ahlusion:

Shipping: Slow. I had to wait over a month to get my order.
Customer Service: Poor. First of all I will say that their site mentions that you should contact them before you place your first order for suggestions and help. I did that twice with no response. Their site also mentions 3-5 business day processing, then why did it take a month to get to me. Furthermore I contacted Alhusion about my order and again received no response. Lastly, their store closes so if you want to order something after you get off work you better forget about it. I did like how they let you pick your free sample but otherwise poor experience with Ahlusion.
Products: Good to moderate. flavours needed steeping to actually have any taste. I liked how customisable their juices are. Plastic bottles.
Juices: Tarte Tatin (sweetened Apple), Vurly, Chai Latte, Wipeout honeydew.(breeze). 12mg 70pg/30vg.
Other Comments: It is too bad that I has such a bad experience with Ahlusion. I really enjoyed their flavors with the exception of Vurly which is the worst flavour I have ever tasted. They also seemed to be kinda of expensive for what I got. I would not recommend Ahlusion or be ordering from them again.

Shipping now at Ahlusion is VERY fast! I received my last three orders in less than one week!
Customer Service is now up to snuff and they're doing a better job. I have received numerous emails and phone calls from them.
Products are VERY HIGH quality and always have been.
They also now ship in either blue or brown glass bottles in the 30ml. size and larger.
Not ALL flavors need to be steeped. But remember that nearly all NET-based ejuices do require some steeping to bring out the full true flavors.

Looks like you need to revise your review section as it really does not reflect the current situation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread