75 to 100 watt with internal battery. Does it exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokin909

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2014
Milan to Minsk
Tesla has just released a new regulated version of the Tesla Two Sub Box it's the Tesla Nano 100W.
I've got the Tesla Two which I love. It's unregulated so depending on your coil build it can do even more than 100W, i think they just plucked a figure out of thin air there because it can fire down to 0.1 ohms before the user protection kicks in so if you do the math thats way more than 100W. It's got a total of 4000mAh and I usually build between 0.4 - 0.6 ohm on mine so I get about 14 - 18 hours of consistent vape time before I need to recharge. The thing I like about it the most is that it's small and very durable.
The Nano 100W looks like it's going to fill my need for a high powered regulated vape in a small form factor. From what I've seen in the reviews it is only a few mm larger than the Tesla Two Sub Box and that is a very small mod. The Nano is 4500mAh with a 2A charge port which makes it twice as fast to charge than the Sub Box. I just need to see a few more reviews on it before I pull the trigger. Apparently it doesn't do more than 40W in TC mode, but I would only use it in VW mode so there's that to consider if you're a TC user.

EDIT: I just saw they have a 60W nano as well.

Last edited:

rallykid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2014
Michigan
I just ordered the tesla nano. I haven't seen a lot of attention on it, but there are a few reviews on youtube, and it looks to fill my needs. I'll be using the TFv4 on it, with any luck it will be in my hands by Thanksgiving. I'll try to report back how it goes.

Awesome! Let us know what you think. I think it may be the one I go with but have to hold off for a couple more weeks.

Tol

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2011
NY
I LOVE mine it's mod of the year if you ask me. DNA-200 without lipo batteries? Brilliant! put mine in my jacket pocket don't even notice it's there.

Dimensions on their site show 84mm x 50mm x 40mm which is smaller than I had thought. My D2 is 78mm x 40mm x 23mm and the Sigelei 75 watt is 90.4mm x 40mm x 24mm.

To me it seems VERY pocket-able still especially when compared to something like a Sigelei 150 watt at 103mm x 57mm x 25.5mm
Pretty damn compact for a 3 Battery mod really.

Reactions: JMarca

Cvantuss

Nov 14, 2015
Awesome! Let us know what you think. I think it may be the one I go with but have to hold off for a couple more weeks.
I just got the Tesla Nano 100 TC today. On first impression, I really like it! Very solid, easy to operate. It came in TC mode, took me about 20 seconds to get it switched over to VW mode. My TFv4 fits with just the tiniest bit of overhang, I mean almost imperceptible. I will try temp control as soon as I get an NI coil, but for now it is performing like a champ with the RBA on the SMOK.

Reactions: D91ICE

Cvantuss

Nov 14, 2015
Just a quick follow up. The Tesla has been performing well. I have noticed a few quirks that I thought I should mention. When you change atomizers, it seems to remember the ohms for the last one. I have found I have to press the fire button for a few seconds when changing over until I see the "No Atomizer" message. That seems to reset it and it finds the right ohms/volts for the next coil build. It also does funny things with the voltage as the battery runs down. Running at 70 watts or so on the TFv4, as it gets to one bar on the battery display, it starts dropping voltage on the readout. I have not noticed this when using the RBA at about 30 watts. I assume this is to protect the Lipo batteries from over discharge.

Reactions: rallykid
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread