Not open for further replies.

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
Hello everyone,

There's a new TC/VW Mod by vaporesso; the 75W vaporesso TARGET 2 VTC Kit with Ceramic cCELL Coil Heads. It has a unique shape for a great fit in the hand, and a trigger-style vape button that is easy to use for both left-handed and right-handed users. It comes with a 22mm, 3.5ml cCELL coil tank, an extra cCELL coil, and a USB Charging cable. The cCELL coil is a true ceramic coil without wicks. The heating coil and ceramic are made together to form a coil unit for a longer life cycle.

It uses a single 18650.

Parameters:
Tank Diameter: 22mm
Tank volume: 3.5ml
Mod Dimension: 92x 48x 27 mm
Battery cell type: 18650 batteries
Thread: 510

It Comes with:
1 x Target tank with a cCELL coil
1 x Target 2 75W Box Mod
1 x Extra replacement cCELL coil
1 x USB cable

It comes in Black, Golden, Pink, Purple, and Silver...

14453513710.jpg

14453513711.jpg

14453513722.jpg

14453513723.jpg

2b77ca30368e5b9c312ec90bdc451663.jpg

Target%20Snip.jpg

The cCell coil is actually sintered inside a ceramic tube. The coil is not exposed to the e-liquid.

Sinter: Cause (ores or powdery metals) to become a coherent mass by heating without melting.

Here's a video of the process...

I used ceramic stick wicks exclusively for a while and loved them, until I could not find them anymore. Great, Clean flavor! My Ribbon coils were wrapped around the ceramic stick like for a rolled stainless steel mesh wick. These coils are sintered inside of the ceramic for No Spitting and even disbursement of heat to the e-liquid. The cCell coil is self-cleaning (I guess through Dry Burning) to deliver the original aroma of your e-liquid with pure, clean, and consistent flavor.

cCell%20Coil%201.jpg

This one looks to me like a Winner!
1st.gif

Box..jpg

The only downside I see is that the coil heads cannot be rebuilt. I don't know if a replaceable internal ceramic cCell coil is available yet, but the complete Heads will be.

I haven't seen any mention of an RBA yet. I haven't found the Ohms of the cCell coil yet, or unit specs like Max Amps for an 18650 battery requirement, Max Volts out, etcetera, but when I do, I'll update with that info. I don't know the materials used in construction, either. This one is very new!!!

Any thoughts and/or first impressions?

Jim_ MDP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
I don't know anything about ceramic wicks, so... if the coil sintered inside the ceramic cylinder has to heat the ceramic for vaporization, wouldn't it be a power hog? No?

Only other initial thought is... I can't decide if the styling screams Home Depot/Lowe's or Toys-R-Us. :p

leekeylee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2014
Hull, UK
I don't know anything about ceramic wicks, so... if the coil sintered inside the ceramic cylinder has to heat the ceramic for vaporization, wouldn't it be a power hog? No?

Only other initial thought is... I can't decide if the styling screams Home Depot/Lowe's or Toys-R-Us. :p

Toys -R-Us without a doubt, bought my grandson a toy nurf gun that looks like it !!!

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa

Funny! :lol:

I was curious about it being a power hog myself. I guess it will depend on how thick the ceramic is around the coil, and the gauge or wire used. However, when I used 1/8" diameter ceramic sticks in an AGA-T2, I got more vapor and better flavor at lower Watts than with Organic Cotton. :) That was before I started using Japanese Organic Cotton Pads.

These new heads today are using a different kind of ceramic now, too. I used Aluminum Oxide ceramics in the beginning. The newer ceramic is supposed to be cleaner tasting and more efficient. We'll have to wait on that info to see what the ceramic type is, too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Katdarling

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
Toys -R-Us without a doubt, bought my grandson a toy nurf gun that looks like it !!!
Kind of like the Heatvape Invader Mini which has a Transformers look to it. But mine is black, so that look doesn't really show. And it's a great fit in the hand. Very comfortable, IMO.

The name is TARGET, and it does look a bit like a gun. :laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: Katdarling

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
I kinda like the way it looks. I'm curious to see a review and how the TC works with those cells
Me too, on both! :thumb: And if I get one, I'll make a review and let you know here. :)

Last edited:

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
It looks like the coils might be able to be used in an Aspire Atlantis, Atlantis 2, or Triton as well as possible in a Freemax Starre/Starre Pro. I would love to get my hands on one of the coils and take it for a vape.
Hello, Mark.

Interesting! I'd like to know if they would be compatible for you in an Aspire Atlantis, Atlantis 2, or Triton. Please update us if you are able to try them. :)

Mark Spivey

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2015
Knoxville, TN

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
http://www.heavengifts.com/Vaporesso-Ceramic-cCELL-Replacement-Coil.html
Ceramic cCELL Replacement Coil
Ni200, 0.2ohm
Kanthal, 0.8ohm
Compatible with Vaporesso Tanks, Atlantis, Triton tank.

Now the waiting begins to see when they become available and for how much $.
Thanks, Mark. :thumb:

I don't know what they actually use, but 24g Ni200 could be used for a Dual Coil at 0.2Ω for some beefy wire inside the ceramic. A 3mm inside diameter would be about a 5/4 wrap of two 24g wires. On coils like these, most I've seen have a NR-R-NR wire weld for better precision of the Ohms.

The ceramic looks pretty thick, but the coil inside could be closer to the center air hole. All speculation at this point, though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread