801 low resistance atomizers?

Discussion in 'DSE 801 *Penstyle*' started by chris2650, Oct 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chris2650

chris2650 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Anyone out there who tried them? Any good?

IKV LR 801 2.0

Thanks, Christoph

2. txtumbleweed

txtumbleweed Vaping Master ECF Veteran

I use LR 801's on my Indulgence and they work great. I purchased mine at EastMall.

3. 04 Raider Rider

04 Raider Rider Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Just got 5 IKV 2.0 mini 801's -LOVE "EM. Will be getting more of these.They're great on my REO Grand,and love dripping them on my Chuck's !! TWO THUMBS UP !!!!!!!

4. vikings

vikings Super Member ECF Veteran

I just started using the mini 801s from Ikenvape too.

So far, I'm very impressed :)

Vapor production is solid but the kicker here is flavor. These things are different class when compared to a 510. Never have my juices tasted so good!

5. Mudflap

Mudflap Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I just tried one on my Reo using a 510 to 801 adapter. The adapter and 801 are both from IKV. The draw seemed way too "airy." Also, I don't know if I can feed juice through the adapter. I know there's a hole all the way through, but I squeezed my bottle as firm as I dared and it didn't seem to be feeding up to the atty.

Anyone else experience this?

6. 04 Raider Rider

04 Raider Rider Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I use 'em on my Grand with an adapter,no problem.I like the vapor and flavor I get from the IKV 801 Mini,but I tend to flood them more than a 510.I do like them :)
    What I do is give a squonk after I've hit it ,if I see some vapor come out the drip,I figure it made it to the coil.

7. Mudflap

My IKV 801's work much better with the stealth adapter I got in today. I think I've over done it. Feeling dizzy...

8. JWebb

JWebb Super Member ECF Veteran

What is the differnece of these LR 801's from IKV? Do they burn hotter, are the wicks and bridge wider? I am waiting on my order from Isaac, and very anxious to see why so many say the flavor is better than standard 510's on a mod.

9. JWebb

Was the stealth adapter from IKV too?

10. Mudflap

No, it was from avidvaper.com

11. JWebb

Ok, thanks Mudflap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.