VprNomi

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
WI

FantWriter

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2010
Kentucky
it seems to indicate that you can buy them wholesale (minimum order of 50 sets, foil pack of 5 cartos per set, at 49 cents each). That's $25.

I learned long ago to not make such assumptions with HK/China dealers. I once ran into a "12 per box, minimum order 1 gross, $1 per piece." I took that to mean 144 items, which equals 12 boxes of twelve, at a cost of $144. What they meant was a gross of boxes of twelve for a total of $1728.

I do hope there's an American vendor soon -- I really, really, really want to try those. :)

VprNomi

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
WI
I learned long ago to not make such assumptions with HK/China dealers. I once ran into a "12 per box, minimum order 1 gross, $1 per piece." I took that to mean 144 items, which equals 12 boxes of twelve, at a cost of $144. What they meant was a gross of boxes of twelve for a total of $1728.

I do hope there's an American vendor soon -- I really, really, really want to try those. :)

I hear you & agree, but I don't think there are any American vendors carrying them at the moment (if ever) so trying your luck with Kanger may be the only way to check them out. I'm with you though - probly more risk than I'd be willing to take since there are other clearomizers available in the US.

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
When I first saw this thread I was thinking it'd be for the clear CE2's, aka 'clearomizers', 'fluxomizers', from Royal Smokers/Microcig. These are clearly not those. It reminds me of a picture someone posted in the big CE2 thread of a 'reverse CE2', where to find that... Since Tity Lee is a Kanger rep, I went to Kanger's main website. No mention of them that I could find (but there is a new XL PCC that looks intriguing).

I'd like to see more views of these, very curious. One can spend hours surfing Alibaba and get sneak peeks of vaping technology. It can also be mind numbing, as many companies share products and prototypes, and determining the source company can be difficult.

pmos69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2011
Portugal
some more:

Cartomizer without Cotton (KR-808D-1) - China Electronic Cigarette,E-Cigarette,Electronic Cigarette Cartomizer in Electrochemical Products
Cartomizer-without-Cotton-KR-808D-1-.jpg

http://au.alibaba.com/product/38738...er.html?newId=387385699&pn=1&pt=10&t=12&cids=
Electronic_cigarette_KR808D_1_newest_cartomizer.jpg

Different manufacturer: http://factory.dhgate.com/other-con...808d-1-e-cigarette-cartromizer-p43005412.html
newest-kr808d-1-e-cigarette-cartromizer.jpg

Last edited:

Captain

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2010
Charleston, SC
I went to Kanger's main website. No mention of them that I could find (but there is a new XL PCC that looks intriguing).

I'd like to see more views of these, very curious. One can spend hours surfing Alibaba and get sneak peeks of vaping technology. It can also be mind numbing, as many companies share products and prototypes, and determining the source company can be difficult.

Looks like these clear cartomizers are in some of the pictures of there new XL PCC on their site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread