808d threaded ego, looking for a clearomizer

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Meeker128, Jun 16, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Grimwald

Grimwald Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2012
    Lawrence KS
    No, the evod will not work on an 808/ego device. It will screw on the ego threads but won't contact the center pin.

The only tank made for 510/ego treading that will work on a 808/ego device that I know of is the Kanger T2.

cakes488 likes this.
  2. cakes488

cakes488 Full Member

Apr 22, 2015
    New York
    I recommend LiteCig USA..I started out with the 808 from V2 and I quickly found a better, cheaper spot which is LiteCig USA. I really liked these clearo's
    Kanger E-smart eCig Clearomizer
    And they carry cartos and batteries ...all for a fraction of the cost of V2.

3. Meeker128

Meeker128 Full Member

Jun 16, 2017
    Vallejo CA
    That's what I was going to buy originally. This is messed up.
    But still, the picture of the EVOD showed the 808 threading inside. They may be an old type.
    I just hope this helps someone in the future once I find the answers.

4. Meeker128

Meeker128 Full Member

Jun 16, 2017
    Vallejo CA
    No thanks, the reviews are better for the t4s I already buy, plus they're $0.50 cheaper.

djsvapour likes this.
  5. Grimwald

Grimwald Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2012
    Lawrence KS
    Your choice. The threading on the evod is ego threading. I never knew an evod with 808 threads.

6. Meeker128

Meeker128 Full Member

Jun 16, 2017
    Vallejo CA
    Yea, it was the angle of the picture. It doesn't work. I have an eGo C Twist coming that they'll work on.

JC Okie likes this.
  7. Meeker128

Meeker128 Full Member

Jun 16, 2017
    Vallejo CA
    So I've ordered an eGo C Twist, but it's coming via Singapore Post, so it's going to be a while. But hey, <$14 including expedited shipping for a whole kit. That should solve everything. I've also ordered some T2s from PA which I'm told may work on my 808 Winder as well. Once I receive those and see, I will report and let this thread die. I just really want this info out there because it was so hard for me to figure it all out. There were only half answers out there.
    Thank you for your help.

djsvapour likes this.