80VG/20PG Giving A Harsh Hit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasegawa

Apr 6, 2017
Hello

I bought an e-liquid 80VG/20PG. The flavour is Blueberry Graham Waffle. Despite the high VG content, it makes my throat extremely itchy, dry, and it leaves a stinging feeling on the tongue. Additionally, it makes my chest feel heavy.

Here are the methods I have tried to resolve it:
1. Change cotton
2. Tried different e-liquid
3. Mixed with a different e-liquid
4. Diluted it with water
5. Changed wattage
6. Shook the bottle and let it breathe overnight (but less than 12 hours, and a few hours today plus more shaking)

Anything I missed to do? None of the above worked. The flavour is really good, I just can't use it because of the problems I have been encountering with it.

Thank you
Hasegawa

Kickingthesticks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 6, 2016
    High vg gives me a heavy chest feeling also. Not sure about the itchy dry throat but that stingy feeling on your tongue might come from the flavor used. After eating tart or sour fruit. I get the same tongue feel as some vape flavors. Just to name a few fruits and flavors that have that tongue effect, pineapple, blueberry, green apple, and mango. Hope this makes sense lol.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Drink some water or fav beverage while vaping. This helps to make the vaping more enjoyable. Heavy chest feeling and vg seems to go and in hand. I would suggest buying some of the same ejuice you have now but in zero nicotine and a high pg and mix it with what you have now to make a 50/50 ejuice.

:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread