84 days in the making...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
84 days in the making... OK, not quite, just two really. I finally did it! I finally created the informational brochure to give to my family, friends and inquisitors about e-cigs!

I thought i'd be nice, and share it with my LF family first. Abe/Ty, let me know if you have a problem with the "mentions" of some other vendors, but you guys are definitely most prominent, as is the fine sig/pic from Caddyman!

I plan to be sharing this via email, as well as printing some 2-sided to hand out to interested parties. Feel free to share this with your friends/family as well, if anything to direct them to these forums to learn more than they ever wanted to know!

Also, please - if you notice any glaring typos or mistakes that my two ECF proofreading buddies didn't catch at first glance, please let me know ASAP so I can fix them!

So, where is this document? I saved it to an album here, for ease of linking ;) It's a PDF, so anyone should be able to open it without trouble or worry of having Publisher.

Thanks for any and all feedback! Thanks to Caddyman & PC_Clone for working up our beautiful, inspiring sig/pic! And thanks to Paula & Neemy for proofreading my first draft!

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
That sig/graphic is really what makes it, I think!

Don't sell yourself short. You did a bang up job.

I agree the sig/graphic is beautiful and it jumps out at you on this brochure. Big shout out and thank you to PC Clone and Caddyman. It looks great on your brochure.

Paula

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
Thanks, that's the intent! Just a basic intro, and where to come (ECF!) to find out more info... just a really glorified list of links that are in my favorites ;)

You're more than welcome to share, that's exactly why I made it ;) Now, I've got to get around to giving it out to those I have been telling for 84 days now, that I would get them something LoL

Thank you, again, for the complements! Great/easy topic ;)

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
Awwww... shucks, you're most welcome! I'm glad you guys have found it useful... funny, half the folks I am handing one to I'm pretty sure aren't reading it (especially the ones that walk off and forget it).

What is it with folks that don't want to READ? LoL

Well, for each one that isn't reading it, it's probably been read by two others! I'm glad it's being used, even if not by my originally intended recipients!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread