9 sampler packs. Available now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
eliquid planet officially is introducing our "sampler packs".

There are currently 9 to choose from in 11mg PG.
A total of 25ml of mouthwatering flavors per pack!!!

check it out:
http://www.eliquidplanet.com/Sample_Packs.php

the website is periodically being updated as we are having some technical issues, but they will be resolved. (they are resolved:edit)

PEACE...

Last edited:

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Please - more VG! I want to try it since PG is drying out my throat, but the selection is pretty limited. I don't want to mix my own. Even your own site has many more PG flavors than VG. There are some I'd love to try, if they were in VG! Thanks.

Yes, we are working on it. We are bringing in a bunch of new products for September, VG will be back in stock with 2x as many flavors by the end of the month...

bitey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Central Ohio
Yes, we are working on it. We are bringing in a bunch of new products for September, VG will be back in stock with 2x as many flavors by the end of the month...

I would love to be able to get sample packs in VG to try lots of your flavors (as soon as you have them). I wish you had them now so I could sample all of the non-tobacco flavored VG liquids to see which ones I liked best, but this seems especially important if you are going to double the number of VG flavor offerings.

Dottie

Baby Huey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2010
Houston, TX
www.ttteliquids.com
I just ordered 2 bottles of essence NPT is there any chance of getting a sampler set for all the essence flavors. Might be a good idea to allow people to try all of them for a cheaper price than buying a 15ml bottle of each. I hear they are worth the money, but would be nice to try all of them out.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread