901 adapter for the mini pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Glad you like it..I did run into a tiny problem..lol By just using the 801 to 901 adapter (small gld or silver ring) I found that the stem was too short.. i mean really short! I added an extender used for letting you use a manual 901 battery charger on the auto charger..now it's a party! But it looks like Frankenpipe.
Do not use the 901 to carto adapter that looks just like the extender but has a hole in it. It will not produce any vapor..the gold adapter already has a hole in it..so does the 901 to carto adapter..2 holes are 1 too many.

With just the 801 to 901 adapter
Pipe2.jpg

With the 901 charger extender on top of the 801 t0 901 adapter
Pipe1.jpg

Last edited:

TaketheRedPill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2009
Southern California
excellent, MaryKay! who cares what it looks like, you've just solved the number one issue with pipes - leakage! modding it to a cartzer with off-the-shelf fittings is brilliant!!! Hmmm....I need me a pipe, and I need me some more cartzers and a few more extenders, oh and more of those adapters over there, and... :)

TTRP

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Thanks! I may not be able to solder..but I love to play with all the gadgets for the E-cigs and mods. My pipe is a manual..while it's not sealed, the switch is fairly high on the side of the stem so I shouldn't have leakage related problems anyway. But boy it's nice to be able to use an 801 or 901 atty or a carto!
BTW, the 901 to carto extention adapter (from vaporcountry)..with a hole lets me use my 901 Nicostick with a cartomizer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread