Status
Not open for further replies.

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
All I have left is spoken for. And the job that I scored it on, is finished. I'm sure to run across it again on a future job, and will plan on putting together another giveaway, but it may be weeks.

I believe it's been mentioned that it can be found online at Lowe's..... Or at a physical Lowe's. I don't recall.

I'll give a heads up when the getting is good again.

xpackaday

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
If u have that haze on the led readout screen just reach up with a very clean quip and wipe it off. 70 vs 99. Won't hurt it's just the 99 Evans quicker and leaves less to no film. Use a flash light and look at the pin the battery hits when inserted. It should be kinda grey or if older maybe a little brass in color. If it's black use a quip and rub it down real good. The bath is a last resort kinda fix and I really don't recommend it on a regular basis if at all.

my 18490 is 800 ma, nice little mod to carry in my pocket.

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
Ok....I'm going to share what happened after I rec'd my *premail*......

Fri my REO was scheduled to be delivered so of course I had that new toy excitement.
I go to the door around the time mail would get here only to see mail has already arrived along with the "sorry we missed you" pink slip.
That slip made me painfully aware it wasn't my usual carrier so of course I go on the hunt looking for my prey.
Finding him/her turned out to be a bust so I come back in the house and proceed to open my other mail.

I pull out this bottle with no label, no receipt and it's KILLING me wondering where this "order of ejuice" came from.
I hadn't even considered 99% IPA figuring you'd get them out when you could.

I guess about an hr goes by, I pick the envelope back up and THAT'S when it hits me.
The minute I stopped laughing is when I came to thank you.

Lova ya V and thank you again!

i am so glad you didn't throw some in your Trident and try to vape it.8-o

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I sent my thanks by PM, but it just occurred to me I should give Sir Sloth a shout out.

thank-you-52.gif

Nothing says thank you quite like a scorpion :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread