Status
Not open for further replies.

Dino.Spinelli

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
Madison, WI
www.madtownvap.com
We are striving to be different then other company's. We believe in customer service and want our customers to feel we are there for them, something that gets lost with a lot of suppliers. I love vaping for transitioning me from cigarettes to a healthier way of life. It feels good when I can offer someone an alternative to cigarettes. Thanks again fellow vapers for all your positive comments.

Renegayde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
Belleville Illinois
Hey friends, We are going to keep running the free samples for those that had not gotten a chance to get some yet. Also all ECF members can use the coupon code "ECF" at checkout and receive a 10% discount on anything in our store.

well my samples are scheduled for delivery friday but they are in the last step before being at my local PO so I am hoping I get them tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!

Ringofclover

Nov 6, 2011
SC, USA
I never post on here, but had to on this one. I received my samples Tuesday. I chose the Full Blue Moon and Alota Horchata. They are both absolutely delicious! I keep alternating between both of them and just can't get enough! Definitely going to have to place an order soon! Thanks for being so generous and giving out samples! I truly wish you the best with your business!

Downtownjeffbrown

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
Northwest Indiana
I never post on here, but had to on this one. I received my samples Tuesday. I chose the Full Blue Moon and Alota Horchata. They are both absolutely delicious! I keep alternating between both of them and just can't get enough! Definitely going to have to place an order soon! Thanks for being so generous and giving out samples! I truly wish you the best with your business!

Those are the exact two I got. I should have them tomorrow and can't wait. Thanks for your review

>^·^< Sent From Meow G2

Dino.Spinelli

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
Madison, WI
www.madtownvap.com

Thank you for the great review. I'm glad your happy with them. The full blue moon took a couple of weeks of testing trying to get a good taste.

Renegayde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
Belleville Illinois

those are the two I am getting as well LOL seems like they were a popular choice and now I cannot wait to try mine!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread