Status
Not open for further replies.

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    In the meantime, I will give out two 15ml bottles of juice "your choice" for one lucky person I pick out of a hat. Just post your top three types of juices that are your favorites. Examples like apple, chocolate, tobacco, menthol type, ect. Please no brands. One post per person. I will draw the winner on the 15th at 7pm central. Have fun.. Thanks.

Hi Dino, just wanted to stop in and say that I really like the Cinnamon Danish sample you sent and the Kool Menthol is pretty good too :)

Saw the above and wanted to get in on that too ;)

Coffee
    Dessert
    Fruit

cpod08

Verified Member
    Mar 5, 2014
    Wisconsin
    Hey Dino, thanks for offering the samples. I ordered a Go Green Apple, and a Blue Ice last Tuesday the 1st. Got em on Wed the 2nd. Per your suggestion, I let the Blue Ice sit a few days due to being a menthol blend. The GGA tastes like a green jolly rancher to me. I found it really good. Finally tried the BI last night. I'm not much of a menthol fan. and I can't really tell you why I even ordered a menthol flavor lol. I'm glad I did though. It's delicious. Tastes like a fresh blueberry muffin. I'd love to see how this one would taste without the menthol in it. I can say that I'll be putting a "real" order in after the new flavors are up.

Dino.Spinelli

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 24, 2014
    Madison, WI
    www.madtownvap.com
    Hey Dino, thanks for offering the samples. I ordered a Go Green Apple, and a Blue Ice last Tuesday the 1st. Got em on Wed the 2nd. Per your suggestion, I let the Blue Ice sit a few days due to being a menthol blend. The GGA tastes like a green jolly rancher to me. I found it really good. Finally tried the BI last night. I'm not much of a menthol fan. and I can't really tell you why I even ordered a menthol flavor lol. I'm glad I did though. It's delicious. Tastes like a fresh blueberry muffin. I'd love to see how this one would taste without the menthol in it. I can say that I'll be putting a "real" order in after the new flavors are up.

Thanks cpod08,
    I'm glad to hear you liked your samples. This morning we added five new special flavors. Thanks again and remember to enter in our drawing which ends the 15th 7pm central. Just let me know your top favorite juice flavors. "no vender names"

lexic

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 20, 2014
    Wisconsin, USA
    Thanks again for all the great comments. We got a busy week ahead with about 6 new flavors coming out. Samples bottles should be in on Tuesday. I will try to get our Newsletter out by Tuesday evening. Hope you all had a good weekend.

I can't wait to try Blue Moon. Hope you get sample bottles soon.

Hi from Sheboygan. :)

lexic

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 20, 2014
    Wisconsin, USA
    In the meantime, I will give out two 15ml bottles of juice "your choice" for one lucky person I pick out of a hat. Just post your top three types of juices that are your favorites. Examples like apple, chocolate, tobacco, menthol type, ect. Please no brands. One post per person. I will draw the winner on the 15th at 7pm central. Have fun.. Thanks.

Ooh! Thanks.

1. Blueberry
    2. Green Apple
    3. Mixed Berries

Dino.Spinelli

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 24, 2014
    Madison, WI
    www.madtownvap.com
    Just wanted everyone to know that we are still waiting on sample bottles.They were scheduled to be delivered today but they didn't come. :( So tomorrow evening I will be sending out a newsletter letting you know that samples are back up. Thank you for being patient. Also we did add some new flavors and still more to come. And we also added a option to get your juice in a glass dropper. If there are any questions I would be glad to help.

Dino.Spinelli

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 24, 2014
    Madison, WI
    www.madtownvap.com
    I clicked your link in the email you sent me to review the samples I got.
    Probably a good thing it's not working...
    Why in the world would you put red hots in a beverage vape?
    And have you tested it to see if it's a tank cracker?

Green apple was good. Nice tart apple.

Well I guess the horchata is not everyone's favorite. Some have told me it was great and buy it regularly, and others have told me they hate it. I will work on a horchata part 2 for those that don't like it. But Keep the first one for those that love it. I do not use any red hot in the horchata. Some of the other ingredients are making the cinnamon taste close to a red hot flavor, which I will play with. I have tested and use all my flavors. I have a cheap plastic tank for each flavor which I keep full at all times for testing and samples for customers opinions. I have not had a single tank crack or discolor with my juice. Or have I had a customer tell me of any tank problems. If a customer of mine has a tank crack from my juice I will replace that customers tank. If I feel there is a need to post a warning on a juice due to tank problems I will.
    Thank you for your honest opinion. That's what I'm looking for from everyone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread