Not open for further replies.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
I clicked your link in the email you sent me to review the samples I got.
Probably a good thing it's not working...
Why in the world would you put red hots in a beverage vape?
And have you tested it to see if it's a tank cracker?

Green apple was good. Nice tart apple.
I have to agree, while I like the taste it does taste more like a redhot flavored pastry :) instead of a sweet cinnamon drink....but I love redhots so this is pretty good, just not what I was expecting :D

Alota Horchata from MadTown Vapor

Last edited:

Dino.Spinelli

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
Madison, WI
www.madtownvap.com
I am interested in your free sample offer if still available?

Please pm me with the two flavors you would like and PG, VG, and Nic level. Also please go to our website and signup for an account and then let me know which name you are under.Thanks for your interest in our flavors.

Dino.Spinelli

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
Madison, WI
www.madtownvap.com
I registered on 4/5. I've been checking back, but I guess you still don't have your sample bottles? The order page reads,

Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.

Please check back at a later stage.

Hello Ms P,
Please send me a private message of the two samples you would like to try, also include your account name you are under on our website.
Thanks,

Dino.Spinelli

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
Madison, WI
www.madtownvap.com
Good Morning ECF,
I know there are a lot of people that didn't get a chance to order their samples. On Wednesday night after I sent out the our newsletter announcing the free samples, we had a over load in sample orders. There was a few problems with people using different names making multiple orders. The other problem was people ordering more then two. I had people ordering as many as thirty samples in one order. So when I set my stock at say 250 it was gone in an hour. In the end we did get 211 customers their 1-2 samples in fourteen hours. To solve the problem of people using different names I am now charging shipping for samples. That way the customer has to use there own name for placing their order. Also, we will only take as many orders as we can handle in a timely fashion. We are working on fixing the other issues with quantity.
Everyone at ECF has been great. This in no way is about any of the ECF members. I am just letting you guy's and ladies know whats going on. Until we get things on our end worked out with samples you may private message me your name on your MadTown Vapor account, Flavors, PG,VG, and Nic level. I will then send those out to you.
Thank You

lexic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2014
Wisconsin, USA
I love the Full Blue Moon. Will need to be ordering more. It's not exactly the same as my favorite Blue Moon ice cream, but I love it. I've been vaping it almost exclusively since I opened my mail yesterday. Very smooth and yummy. (Note: I did add 3 flavor shots to this as I knew I'd want it stronger.)

Crackling Caramel Corn - It's good. It's a little too light on caramel for me personally. I'm hoping the caramel comes out more with a little time. Really good popcorn flavor. Nice change for me.

Soft Serve Strawberry - Light and creamy. Not sure about the strawberry. To be fair, I'm not a huge strawberry fan. My hubby loves it. This was his sample pick.

All mine 65/35 with 6mg nic.

Thanks Dino! Can't wait to try more. Won't be long at the rate I'm using the Full Blue Moon. Do you plan on larger sizes?

Dino.Spinelli

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
Madison, WI
www.madtownvap.com
I love the Full Blue Moon. Will need to be ordering more. It's not exactly the same as my favorite Blue Moon ice cream, but I love it. I've been vaping it almost exclusively since I opened my mail yesterday. Very smooth and yummy. (Note: I did add 3 flavor shots to this as I knew I'd want it stronger.)

Crackling Caramel Corn - It's good. It's a little too light on caramel for me personally. I'm hoping the caramel comes out more with a little time. Really good popcorn flavor. Nice change for me.

Soft Serve Strawberry - Light and creamy. Not sure about the strawberry. To be fair, I'm not a huge strawberry fan. My hubby loves it. This was his sample pick.

All mine 65/35 with 6mg nic.

Thanks Dino! Can't wait to try more. Won't be long at the rate I'm using the Full Blue Moon. Do you plan on larger sizes?

Yes, early next week we will be offering 30ml in glass droppers
Thank you for the order and review. Glad I could be at your service

Dino.Spinelli

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
Madison, WI
www.madtownvap.com
Free sample problem is fixed and free samples are back up. Please follow the instructions below.

MadTown Vapor wants to thank you for coming to our site and taking the time to sign up for an account. We take pride in our Nicotine Juice and hope you enjoy them as much as we do. If you like our juices please let others know what you have found. Our samples are free and shipping on our samples will be $2.50. You will only be allowed two samples.

Due to the high demand in our samples we have changed the way samples can be ordered. After you open an account with us you must first go to our HOW CAN WE HELP YOU PAGE and request you would like to try our samples. You will then be on our waiting list and will be sent an email when you may order our samples. You will then have access to our samples. Sorry for all the steps but this will keep everything quicker for everyone. Samples will then be shipped out within 24 hours. Please read our free sample rules below before requesting samples.

1) You must have not ordered samples before from us.
2) You may only choose 2 different flavors

Last edited:

Dino.Spinelli

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
Madison, WI
www.madtownvap.com
glad everything is fixed it's always a shame when those of a few bad eggs destroy good things for the rest of people following the rules....

Thanks Shadav,
There are a few more steps to get free samples, but this way the people that are really interested are going to make the effort.

Dino.Spinelli

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
Madison, WI
www.madtownvap.com
I noticed yesterday when I was dripping green apple that your name/web site are not on the sample bottle.
In a month the only way I'll know where I got the good apple is because I wrote it on the bottle. ;)

Thanks GaMntGirl for writing our name on our sample bottle. Our full size juices have all our info along with born on date, warning, ingredients, and what you ordered. Just trying to keep sample prices down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread