A bit of vape humour on a winter day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fog n Vape

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2014
Vancouver Island Canada
Try not to apply a lighter to the end of your e-cigarette.
Don't try to flick ash off the end, you'll look stupid.
Do not throw your ecig out of the car window after finishing with it.

Wanted to post in New Members section but been around too long. If a new member wants to copy and paste in the new members section go ahead.

NU_FTW

Ultra Member
Dec 6, 2016
This is my vaproizer. There are many like it, but this one is mine. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me my vaproizer is useless. Without my vaproizer, I am useless. I must fire my vaproizer true. I must vape straighter than the enemy who is trying to kill me. I must vape him before he vapes me. I will. My vaproizer and I know that what counts in war is not the mods we fire, the noise of our burst, or the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit.

My vaproizer is human, even as I am human, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strengths, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will keep my vaproizer clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other.

Before God I swear this creed. My vaproizer and I are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.

So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy.

NU_FTW

Ultra Member
Dec 6, 2016
i love FMJ!

please remember to replace the cap on your RDA, not everyone can pull off the angelina jolie look...
Eh while the riflemans creed was in FMJ it is more because of my past than the movie being a USMC vet myself :D But those who have seen the movie know the creed too so i figured it would be amusing to replace rifle with vaporizer and shoot with vape :D

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
I prefer Glow in the dark juice...

DSCF0003.JPG

bobwho77

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2014
Ypsilanti mi
Eh while the riflemans creed was in FMJ it is more because of my past than the movie being a USMC vet myself :D But those who have seen the movie know the creed too so i figured it would be amusing to replace rifle with vaporizer and shoot with vape :D
Semper Fi!
From an old (Gator Fleet) Squid

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana

Semper Fi!
From an old (Gator Fleet) Squid

Hey jarhead...semper fi.

I always liked when the navy and air force showed up to our PBs...normally hot food and running water came a couple days later. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread