A Boba's Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

FAAmecanic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
Crestview, FL
Still trying to love Bobas (almost thru with my 15ml bottle)...and still not really enjoying the taste. Graham cracker and nuts is what I taste. BUT I will still say it is a satisfying vape... strange I know to say its satisfying while not enjoying the taste...

Im gonna give it a few months and order another 15ml and see.... I still blame my analog ded taste buds.

KEITH97M3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
HONOLULU, HAWAII
nu-vapor.com
Still trying to love Bobas (almost thru with my 15ml bottle)...and still not really enjoying the taste. Graham cracker and nuts is what I taste. BUT I will still say it is a satisfying vape... strange I know to say its satisfying while not enjoying the taste...

Im gonna give it a few months and order another 15ml and see.... I still blame my analog ded taste buds.

FAA, I hate to admit this but the HH.357 atomizer has the cleanest taste of all atomizers and makes Boba's true flavors really shine. Now I cannot recommend this atty for everyone, the $22 price tag coupled with it's 3-4 week realistic useable "flavor" life span is a real deterrent for most, myself included. If you gave it a try just once, I think you would really be able to appreciate the flavors that I think you are missing.

hildicat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
SoCal
I tried bobas some time ago and didn't care for it, much more of a RAF fan. This thread is making me think I should give it another shot. Perhaps I'll get another sample and give it another go. I realize this is futile, but would some of you mind describing the taste? Possibly in relation to RAF? So far, RAF is the only tobacco flavor I seem to enjoy. (sorry to hijack this thread, did not intend to turn it into a RAF discussion).

KEITH97M3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
HONOLULU, HAWAII
nu-vapor.com
I tried bobas some time ago and didn't care for it, much more of a RAF fan. This thread is making me think I should give it another shot. Perhaps I'll get another sample and give it another go. I realize this is futile, but would some of you mind describing the taste? Possibly in relation to RAF? So far, RAF is the only tobacco flavor I seem to enjoy. (sorry to hijack this thread, did not intend to turn it into a RAF discussion).

Say no more my HH.357 brother, I will get you a sample tomorrow so no worries.:laugh:

Mud Stuffin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2011
Concord, NC
Wow, BB really does grow on you over time. I liked it from the start, but was always more a fan of the GJ. I loaded up the last of my BB into my AVS last night and when it ran out I filled back up with GJ and I'm actually wishing it were Boba's! :laugh: I should have ordered a 100ml bottle last time . . .

Yeah, they got me too... ordered a 6ml sample, and 100ml a week later... seriously addictive!

ToweKnee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Chicago
Well just got my 30mil of BB in today and have never tried any of AVE juices. Im using CCV Resurrectors 2.0 carto's on my LT and I got to tell you its very good. First thing came to my mind when vaping it is that it tastes exactly like levi garret chewing tobacco. I havent had that chew since I was a teenager but it is a distinctive tasting chew. So far Im enjoying it very much and still got to tap into my 30mil of 555 I havent tried yet.

Endor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southern California

This week I've been pretty much vaping nothing but AVE juices.. RAF, BB, and 555.

I find that switching between RAF and BB is quite enjoyable. RAF has a bit of sourness to it and is quite complex, so I find that my taste buds get a bit burned out by it. Switching back to BB with the sweetness and smoothness gives the other taste buds a break and it tastes SO good after 10 or so hits of RAF. Then back to RAF, and OOH, that's nice again!

It's hard, because I've heard BB described so many ways... ask 10 people and they will give you 10 answers. Now, to my (somewhat analog-jacked taste buds), BB has a bit of a vanilla cola taste to it, maybe just a hint of raisins, and its relatively sweet. RAF has an initial slightly sour note followed by a lingering subtle caramelly taste. RAF seemed to improve a lot with steeping for me, whereas BB doesn't seem to.

Both are satisfying to me and I like them both, but right at this moment, I'm really loving RAF as well!

Hope this helps.

KEITH97M3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
HONOLULU, HAWAII
nu-vapor.com

andyman97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Upstate NY, USA
It seems like boba's tastes different every single time I try it. At first, it was very nutty. Then I got a strong kick of chocolate and caramel with the nutty taste taking a back seat. Now, I don't even know how to describe it, lol. But I love it, could vape it all day (but I know I'd get sick of it, eventually, lol). It is definitely a carto killer, though. It lasts about half the time or less than any other juice I use and all but one of my daily vapes are AVE juices.

KEITH97M3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
HONOLULU, HAWAII
nu-vapor.com
I don't even know how to describe it, lol. But I love it, could vape it all day (but I know I'd get sick of it, eventually, lol).

Andy,

I said the same thing 2 years ago and have constantly been buying hundreds of other juices just to satisfy my curiosity. Guess what though? 2 years later and here I am still.:laugh:

ToweKnee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Chicago
It is definitely a carto killer, though. It lasts about half the time or less than any other juice I use and all but one of my daily vapes are AVE juices.

I thought it was just me but yea my cartos are dead after about 5 mil of fills. Im sure having a tank might help but I usually can get a week out my juices but this lasts maybe a day or two.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Seems like every week, I go back to my bottle and vape a little, the flavor changes on me. Not in a bad way either. I can see myself getting really addicted to BB if I vaped more than what I allow myself too. I have a 100ml bottle on the way. Needs to steep to get to the nice rich complex taste that I'm currently getting.

madsen6466

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
tennessee
I see people discussing the flavor variances. a couple months ago I saw someone suggest that it had a tequila zing to it - never caught it myself... until today! I started a new bottle this morning that was made about 6 weeks ago and it's got this dash of a crisp citrus bite to it - in both my 2 and 1.5 ohm 357's. More love. this juice is IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread